Home

Enough waiting, I want answers

This is a discussion on Enough waiting, I want answers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #41
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Enough waiting, I want answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
I dont give a rats *** about certification, Microsoft, or any damn thing. I want to know right now, no, sorry.. YESTERDAY, 2 weeks ago.. is this next patch going to fix progression or not? If I dont get a response on this forum today I'm going to be calling EA sports every 2 minutes until they fess up to what I think everyone here knows ... they aint doing **** about it.

Enough crap Adam, is progression repaired in patch2 or not? I think the people who pay your ****ing salary with our hard earned dollars deserve at least a yes or a ****ing no.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWER!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 02:41 PM   #42
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
I work as a Software Engineer, and we're working on bugs in a system that was released a year and a half ago because it doesn't work properly for some customers, even as we have moved on to a new version.

Don't give me that. That's absolutely ridiculous. No software will 100% work properly, unless it is the most basic program, printing out "Hello, world."
I work at a software company too. My company addresses the issues promptly and we provide top notch customer service. If we can't fix it, we offer alternative ways to get the tasks done. We will refund unhappy clients.

I hope your clients are looking for alternatives. If our clients paid us and the software was broken FOR A YEAR AND A HALF, you bet your bottom dollar that they would move to a competitor.

Let me guess, your company doesn't have any competition?
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #43
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
remember the good old days when we didnt have 24/7 forums and communication with the producers and everyone just had fun and enjoyed the game instead of thinking they are the world's greatest game critic and know everything about football. I'd like to know if they fixed Stadium Sounds. Its the same problem they had last year where you can only hear them if you control the home team but i'm not gonna go on a profanity laced rant because they have said if it is or isnt.

Patience is a virtue
Difference is that in the "good old days", the games actually worked. Maybe they had a few minor problems, but NEVER did any games ship with key features not functioning at all. I cant ever recall a game where sliders didnt work.....2 years in a row.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #44
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
I work at a software company too. My company addresses the issues promptly and we provide top notch customer service. If we can't fix it, we offer alternative ways to get the tasks done. We will refund unhappy clients.

I hope your clients are looking for alternatives. If our clients paid us and the software was broken FOR A YEAR AND A HALF, you bet your bottom dollar that they would move to a competitor.

Let me guess, your company doesn't have any competition?
No, we do. It's that this software has THREE developers, plus it's not even close to the flagship product. Don't push this on me.

They delivered a product after a lot of hard work. Let them take a week vacation.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 7

5 Star thread, Will read again.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:54 PM   #46
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

All of you guys who says you're software developers, what right does that give you to put out a broken product that can be fixed with a patch, predicating upon SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO?

And also why is it that this game plays like a tweaking drug addict while Madden plays smoothly when we saw constant EA blogs saying both of the game had many of the same features. No reason this game should've gotten out like this, this year, or last year. Basically we're playing the NCAA we should've gotten last year.

Edit: Actually, check that, we're playing the NCAA now that we should've gotten in '07 or '08. There's no reason for all of the last-gen features to still not be in this game.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #47
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
All of you guys who says you're software developers, what right does that give you to put out a broken product that can be fixed with a patch, predicating upon SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO?
Time, project manager's decision on which bugs to fix now and which to push off, release date, higher-ups wanting such and such feature.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 08-19-2009, 03:01 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 10

for those who just tuned in or missed, several OS'ers including myself have spoken directly to the owner of Tiburon and have clued him in to the fact we want answers. I again encourage anyone who isn't lazy and wants to get real results to PM me for the tiburon PR number and help make a real difference. Whining and bitching on the forum will do nothing, we need to actually voice our displeasure to the people in charge.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »