Home

Petition for a 3rd Patch

This is a discussion on Petition for a 3rd Patch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Petition for a 3rd Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat

Yeah that.

Sorry, but for anyone who bought NCAA to complain is silly. Not to be a dick (well, maybe a little) but if you're dumb enough to buy any EA football game without waiting at least a few weeks, well, you get what you deserve. When are clowns going to get it--EA cannot make a decent football game on current gen, period, end of story.

But of course you will be back at it with NCAA 11. And if this saga wasn't so pathetic, I'd find it hilarious.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #10
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Where do I sign up for the petition? EA will never do it though, you would think they might fix something that has almost 2000 posts in 1 thread on one major game killer.

So the point of not telling us that progression would not be fixed weeks ago was exactly???????????????

I am waiting?

Petiton for EA tiburon to stop making this game and let another branch or another company do it thats what we need.

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 08-25-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 AM   #11
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVictoria
Yeah that.

Sorry, but for anyone who bought NCAA to complain is silly. Not to be a dick (well, maybe a little) but if you're dumb enough to buy any EA football game without waiting at least a few weeks, well, you get what you deserve. When are clowns going to get it--EA cannot make a decent football game on current gen, period, end of story.

But of course you will be back at it with NCAA 11. And if this saga wasn't so pathetic, I'd find it hilarious.

Well you didn't come off as a dick, but I would say you came off as an a$$. You see as long as I have a passion for football games so I went ahead and made the purchase and seeing how its my hard earned money it was my choice,and not yours. As a consumer I feel it is EA's duty to fix Progression, or atleast give me an explination on the status of the issue. So call me dumb. Call me a pessimist. Just don't cry near me when you have a problem with something you buy. You won't get my sympathy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 12:34 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
Well you didn't come off as a dick, but I would say you came off as an a$$. You see as long as I have a passion for football games so I went ahead and made the purchase and seeing how its my hard earned money it was my choice,and not yours. As a consumer I feel it is EA's duty to fix Progression, or atleast give me an explination on the status of the issue. So call me dumb. Call me a pessimist. Just don't cry near me when you have a problem with something you buy. You won't get my sympathy.

You're right, it's your money.

Question: Do you feel you got your money's worth? If so, there's nothing for you to complain about. If not, why in the hell would you purchase an item that's been broke for the last five years?

As the saying goes: Buyer beware.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:40 AM   #13
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVictoria
You're right, it's your money.

Question: Do you feel you got your money's worth? If so, there's nothing for you to complain about. If not, why in the hell would you purchase an item that's been broke for the last five years?

As the saying goes: Buyer beware.

Listen I didn't mean to call you an a$$, and as for the enjoyment I get from the game goes I would say it is okay. I just thought this year would be good, I have been holding of NCAA since 2006 when I bought it for PS2. I guess I should hope a little less from now on. Sorry again for that statement I don't wan't to ruffle any feathers on this great site.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:32 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Damn I miss 2k Football!
Old 08-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

At this point do you think they care about the consumer enough to spend money FOR them???
Crazy people these days.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 01:47 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 31

Trade in for me. At least I will get NCAA basketball and NBA 2k10 for relatively cheap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »