Home

What fatigue issue?

This is a discussion on What fatigue issue? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: What fatigue issue?

yes if you lower the fatigue enough, players will come out. i played a game after lowering all my starters on defense to zero and they came out quickly, probably not as quickly as you'd expect for someone with a 0 fatigue, but it was quick. there has to be a happy medium somewhere.

i think purplepower was saying 10-30, im guessing thats an appropriate range, i havent done it myself other than the one time on zero.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #58
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

so there ya go, theres at least a way to work around the bug for the first couple years.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
yes if you lower the fatigue enough, players will come out. i played a game after lowering all my starters on defense to zero and they came out quickly, probably not as quickly as you'd expect for someone with a 0 fatigue, but it was quick. there has to be a happy medium somewhere.

i think purplepower was saying 10-30, im guessing thats an appropriate range, i havent done it myself other than the one time on zero.
RB - 10
WR/DL 20
Everyone else 30

Worked good for me...RB's got a good split.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Purple and others, thanks for the work on this. I know it only works short term but at least its something. We can whine all we want about fatigue (and deservedly so) but we also have to make do with what we have ha! It's our only choice.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:54 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

so i dont kno if im the only one but every game that i play,of course with "THA U", my startin running back is always out of the game by atleast by the early 3rd quarter.He never comes back in the game.i check his stamina and its back at 100 or so,my auto subs are set correctly but no matter who my starter is during the game this always happens.It sucks wen i've gt well into a couple of years into my dynasty and my backups aren't as good as the one from the original default rosters.am i the only one????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #62
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

This whole thread seems like an agenda thread to me. The OP asked about the fatigue issue that he "supposedly" isn't seeing. When people start explaining to him what the issue is and how fatigue really is broken, he gets angry and defensive and starts going off on people. If you are so happy with the game the way it is, then why even start this thread? Seems to me like you were just looking to start a thread to stir up some trouble.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:25 AM   #63
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower
RB - 10
WR/DL 20
Everyone else 30

Worked good for me...RB's got a good split.
how often do they sub with those settings/ I dont want my guys to be subbing out too too much. Not every team has a 50/50 split with RBs, some teams its more like 80/20 or 65/35
Old 08-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
how often do they sub with those settings/ I dont want my guys to be subbing out too too much. Not every team has a 50/50 split with RBs, some teams its more like 80/20 or 65/35
In my game it was more like a 70/30 type deal. Got good results, but depending on your team..you might have to adjust the sliders for subbing. I can't remember what I used.

Give us some feedback if you try this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »