Home

Enough with the disconnects in OD

This is a discussion on Enough with the disconnects in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Enough with the disconnects in OD

BUMP

Spoiler
Old 09-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #18
MVP

and wouldn't you know it, here we are in Bowl Week

BAM

Guys can't connect, when one guy invites the other it kicks him out

THANK YOU EA

Spoiler
Old 09-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #19
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

We think the problem might be caused by one user going into dynasty practice before starting the game. If both users go into practice, it is fine. If only one does, back out to the main menu and reload the dynasty before going into the game.

Let me know if this works.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #20
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We think the problem might be caused by one user going into dynasty practice before starting the game. If both users go into practice, it is fine. If only one does, back out to the main menu and reload the dynasty before going into the game.

Let me know if this works.
has anyone else tried this, im in the same od as vrabbit and neither user went to practice and they have tried restarting their systems and disconnecting and then reconnecting switching to hardwired and a bunch of other stuff and its still not working
Old 09-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Got discoed on two different dynasties agains 2 different opponents in the past week and 1/2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #22
MVP

This has become THE most serious issue in our OD. Because of the constant connection issues and disconnects during the game (which we blame on the EA servers) users are starting to lose interest in playing Online Dynasty.

Adam, all the help/insight you could provide would be extremely helpful. This issue seems to be going beyond last year's connection issues, when people would have to mess with their routers until finding a way to connect or something along those lines.

Please, I beg of you, help us fix this issue, which is is affecting many other OD's, as you can see in the 1st page of this thread.

Spoiler
Old 09-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #23
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

This is disheartening to read. My friend and I planned on doing an online dynasty together, but I don't know if it is worth the hassle.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #24
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabbit
This has become THE most serious issue in our OD. Because of the constant connection issues and disconnects during the game (which we blame on the EA servers) users are starting to lose interest in playing Online Dynasty.

Adam, all the help/insight you could provide would be extremely helpful. This issue seems to be going beyond last year's connection issues, when people would have to mess with their routers until finding a way to connect or something along those lines.

Please, I beg of you, help us fix this issue, which is is affecting many other OD's, as you can see in the 1st page of this thread.
What we have found is that one person going into dynasty practice can cause the game to lose the synch between each player. If you avoid going into practice, or reload the online dynasty after doing so, it should clear it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »