Home

EA CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN THE GAMEPLAY FOR '11

This is a discussion on EA CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN THE GAMEPLAY FOR '11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2009, 08:34 AM   #73
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: EA CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN THE GAMEPLAY FOR '11

yeah Tecmo Super Bowl has faster gameplay than Madden 10
Old 09-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #74
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by six

Then I played Madden and it just plays smoother and has better animations. Nothing to do with the speed, Madden is just better presentation and looks wise.

I still love both though, and I agree with others...lets give gamers an option to do slow, normal or fast on NCAA next year like Madden has now.
This is the point I really wanted to make. The gamespeed per say isn't the problem, but rather with the slower gamespeed the animations feel and look better. I think Normal game speed would be great for this game.

I also noticed (maybe its just me) that NCAA plays faster online. I have no problem really with the offline game speed. But im not a franchise nut so most of my time with the game is spent online and the game seems much faster online. Maybe if they made online the same speed as offline I wouldn't have a big gripe.

And maybe a little off topic but please tweak the run committ. It's basically like EA created a glitch. As soon as the ball is snapped it's like a pack of wild dogs attacking raw meat. It's ridiculous.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 37

In NCAA 10, speed kills. Give us the option like Madden so we can set speed how we like it. Discussion over.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »