Home

Doesnt make any sense!

This is a discussion on Doesnt make any sense! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 08:13 AM   #25
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Doesnt make any sense!

Alright I need to throw a positive at da throne...

I respect the fact you have remained honest about not playing it yet. It would be easy to lie and say you rented it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #26
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Alright I need to throw a positive at da throne...

I respect the fact you have remained honest about not playing it yet. It would be easy to lie and say you rented it.
He actually rented it and played it now! Just saw it in another thread. But I do hope he plays more than one game to make a true judgment of it.

I can respect guys that don't like the game. But at the same time, if someone really hates the football engine I fail to see how that person will like NCAA 11 or even NCAA 12. Sports games don't make monster changes from year to year. At some point some of the guys that really hate the game need to move on as they are unlikely to like the game at any point in the near future.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #27
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'm sorry da Throne but you do not have full credibility here. Demos and videos only tell part of the story. That's like judging a movie solely based on the trailers and what people say about it on Rotten Tomatoes. If you want to be a credible critic of the game, you have to at least rent the game and play it yourself.

I'm not saying what you are posting is untrue. But your posts are simply ignored by the developers and other posters because nobody takes you seriously. You HAVE to rent this game to gain credibility.

Edit: I see you finally played the game. Good. But at least play a few games to get a good feel for it. It does grow on you despite some of the flaws. I passed on buying it and like NCAA 09 better but that doesn't mean NCAA 10 doesn't do some good things (cpu running game is nice imo).
I have it and will play it more ,but my first impression isnt great.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:34 AM   #28
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
I don't get how people say you are a "fan boy" for liking the game...we're not allowed to like it because other people don't?

What do you think you look like for making thread after thread saying how the game should be better...when you don't even have it?
My point for that post was people completely ignore the point and would make smart*** comments about my post and/or thread. Wouldnt comment on the point and simply say "You dont own the game you dont know anything". I made a common sense thread thats based on facts yet people agrue just for the sake of agruing. If you feel the need to defend this game in the face of overwhelming facts you sir or a fanboy and/or EA apologist!

Old 09-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #29
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
If you feel the need to defend this game in the face of overwhelming facts you sir or a fanboy and/or EA apologist!
But many arguments aren't facts. They are opinions. There are a lot of areas that virtually everyone agrees have flaws. But how flawed are they and how much does it impact your enjoyment of the game? That's a huge grey area that can cause some people to love a game and some to hate it. It's personal preference. Stewaat enjoys the game, you don't. Nobody has to be right or wrong. By your line of thinking, if Stewaat is a fanboy, you are simply a blind ***** and troll.

Everyone needs to respect other people's opinions. If you want to be more respected on the boards for what you write, how can you turn around and disrespect everyone who disagrees with you?
Old 09-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #30
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
But many arguments aren't facts. They are opinions. There are a lot of areas that virtually everyone agrees have flaws. But how flawed are they and how much does it impact your enjoyment of the game? That's a huge grey area that can cause some people to love a game and some to hate it. It's personal preference. Stewaat enjoys the game, you don't. Nobody has to be right or wrong. By your line of thinking, if Stewaat is a fanboy, you are simply a blind ***** and troll.

Everyone needs to respect other people's opinions. If you want to be more respected on the boards for what you write, how can you turn around and disrespect everyone who disagrees with you?
Once again you are missing the point! Im not calling anybody who likes this game a fan boy(not that its a insult). If I state a known fact and you completely ignore that fact and bring up an irrelevant point to "Win" the arguement that makes you an fanboy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »