Home

Why Is It So Hard To Find Sim Players

This is a discussion on Why Is It So Hard To Find Sim Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Sim Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I wish for once they could make both sides happy. Give us dynasty players sim football. Then make the play now games and the other crap for the kids that like to score 100 points a game.

FOR THE MOST PART oops- they have made a game inbetween the 2- ita a game- it will always have flaws- but they have put enough in there to have a sim type experiance.

look, I and no one else trully wants a sim game- if it were trully sim i believe most would never win a game against the AI and it would take forever to set up a game plan haha. its a game- you have to sell to the pick up and play crowd or you dont make enough to advertise on all the cable sports shows haha. i'm a decent football fan. i like sports video games but I dont want to have to be as knowledgable as a coach just to play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #26
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
well, the casual crowd far outnumber hard core football people ie. kids and simpletons. of course they sell to them or they dont make a nationally viable business. .....money
well that statement is about as obvious as saying the grass is green. of course the casual crowd is much larger, but why should us sim gamers be left in the dark? that's still money to be made, and well if they don't have sim elements in the game, they lose business to those sim gamers.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:04 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
well that statement is about as obvious as saying the grass is green. of course the casual crowd is much larger, but why should us sim gamers be left in the dark? that's still money to be made, and well if they don't have sim elements in the game, they lose business to those sim gamers.

I like the sim part as much as you do- but sim people are not the majority- granted neither is online players either- most people probably play a sim style game with friends at home- who never go online or never look at time killer internet sites like this one heh- they just play at home- while most of you / us , type ideas and suggestions never getting paid for it ha ha ha- that was ment as both commentary and a joke- for the most part this game this year is very cool- both madden and this one are cool
Old 09-12-2009, 01:20 AM   #28
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
I like the sim part as much as you do- but sim people are not the majority- granted neither is online players either- most people probably play a sim style game with friends at home- who never go online or never look at time killer internet sites like this one heh- they just play at home- while most of you / us , type ideas and suggestions never getting paid for it ha ha ha- that was ment as both commentary and a joke- for the most part this game this year is very cool- both madden and this one are cool
agreed I like this game and madden for what they are. i just don't play online, like you said its just with friends because I know what I'm getting when I play them, no cheesing.
and i never said sim gamers were the majority. i wish we were though.
you make some good points and well yeah we should be getting paid for our awesome ideas.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:19 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
FOR THE MOST PART oops- they have made a game inbetween the 2- ita a game- it will always have flaws- but they have put enough in there to have a sim type experiance.

look, I and no one else trully wants a sim game- if it were trully sim i believe most would never win a game against the AI and it would take forever to set up a game plan haha. its a game- you have to sell to the pick up and play crowd or you dont make enough to advertise on all the cable sports shows haha. i'm a decent football fan. i like sports video games but I dont want to have to be as knowledgable as a coach just to play it.
Exactly why Head Coach is no longer being made.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
agreed I like this game and madden for what they are. i just don't play online, like you said its just with friends because I know what I'm getting when I play them, no cheesing.
and i never said sim gamers were the majority. i wish we were though.
you make some good points and well yeah we should be getting paid for our awesome ideas.

Wow, gee,thanks- I didnt expect a little kudos haha
Old 09-12-2009, 06:21 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Exactly why Head Coach is no longer being made.

thats kind of a shame if true- the game did seem interesting
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »