Home

Just played a super awesome cheeser

This is a discussion on Just played a super awesome cheeser within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Just played a super awesome cheeser

Here's a good example of cheese things in this game.

Wr as a qb.
SS/CB as a DE.
Scrambling out or up the middle every play with a running qb.
Using 3-2-6/1-5-5 every play to stop the run

It's a joke if anyone tries to prove that putting a wr into a te spot is anywhere near as effective as doing one of the things above. Those things are cheese. This, is not.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #10
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by knaw46
Here's a good example of cheese things in this game.

Wr as a qb.
SS/CB as a DE.
Scrambling out or up the middle every play with a running qb.
Using 3-2-6/1-5-5 every play to stop the run

It's a joke if anyone tries to prove that putting a wr into a te spot is anywhere near as effective as doing one of the things above. Those things are cheese. This, is not.

This is the one that pisses me off. Played a guy that ran the 1-5-5 and could not run against it. Let alone he pressed every receiver and TE. I finally was told how to beat it, but its just boring and stupid. I tried telling him how it wasnt real football to run that every play to stop the run and he didnt even get it.

I have yet to see the ss/cb at DE, but I can imagine that you should be able to run all over that correct?
Old 09-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzymac42
What do you mean by #2? I play a lot of people that try and run the ball.
Are they cheesers? Doubt it.

I've never run into an online cheeser that has a run game outside of QB scrambles and an occasional option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOSMedia4SC
This is the one that pisses me off. Played a guy that ran the 1-5-5 and could not run against it. Let alone he pressed every receiver and TE. I finally was told how to beat it, but its just boring and stupid. I tried telling him how it wasnt real football to run that every play to stop the run and he didnt even get it.

I have yet to see the ss/cb at DE, but I can imagine that you should be able to run all over that correct?
I played a dude that ran a zone out of the 1-5-5 every play. Once I decided to stop being stubborn and play to what he was giving me. Iform iso all day baby... 3-5 yds per play... i still lost in the end though... :/
Old 09-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama83
Are they cheesers? Doubt it.

I've never run into an online cheeser that has a run game outside of QB scrambles and an occasional option.
True...

Seriously, they should lower the accuracy of scrambling QBs. You shouldn't be able to run around for 5 seconds and deliver a perfect pass every time... should you?
Old 09-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #14
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

Quote:
I played a dude that ran a zone out of the 1-5-5 every play. Once I decided to stop being stubborn and play to what he was giving me. Iform iso all day baby... 3-5 yds per play... i still lost in the end though... :/
Tried having a lead blocker too and it didnt work. I couldnt get to the line of scrimmage! I just kept playing him to try to figure out what to do on O to beat it for future reference but could not figure out anything.
I will have to give it a shot again.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #15
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

Quote:
True...

Seriously, they should lower the accuracy of scrambling QBs. You shouldn't be able to run around for 5 seconds and deliver a perfect pass every time... should you?
They should use custom sliders for online play. I use them in my OD's and with the qb acc at 10 or 15 its hard to be accurate on the run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #16
stewaat

OVR:

If you play online vs. randoms you deserve all the headaches you come across.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »