Home

trade in madden for ncaa?

This is a discussion on trade in madden for ncaa? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: trade in madden for ncaa?

I'm disappointed with both...if NCAA didn't have cpu robo QB I would much prefer it, all day long. I just can't do it tho, it's too annoying seeing the cpu pass with an insanely high completion percentage (every game)...takes the fun out of the game.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #18
Rookie

gotvols's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASLAM2001
How can anyone say NCAA is more exciting than Madden? I rented NCAA for draft classes and I am already ready to go back to Madden. NCAA is a snore fest. And the speed is not as realistic as Madden.
The default speed for Madden is slow. I have played Madden since it came out. I went back to NCAA this weekend and had to get use to the speed since Madden is slow unless you change the speed. Everyone knows the NFL is alot faster than college. I think your last comment is backwards. Ok it might be nice to be able to slow the game down so you can make better reads with your running back, but it's not realistic. The defenders are flying to the ball in real life. I like both games, but NCAA is my favorite. Since in college one or two losses could destroy your season where in the NFL you lose up to six and still have a chance.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #19
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotvols
The default speed for Madden is slow. I have played Madden since it came out. I went back to NCAA this weekend and had to get use to the speed since Madden is slow unless you change the speed. Everyone knows the NFL is alot faster than college. I think your last comment is backwards. Ok it might be nice to be able to slow the game down so you can make better reads with your running back, but it's not realistic. The defenders are flying to the ball in real life. I like both games, but NCAA is my favorite. Since in college one or two losses could destroy your season where in the NFL you lose up to six and still have a chance.
I think what you fail to realise is its a videogame. So when making on field decisions it has play out in a way that allows you the benefit of being on the field. You cant compare being on the field IRL to sitting on your couch with your joystick in your hands(get your minds out of the gutter)!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 37

No, keep Madden and then trade it in for NCAA 11 assuming of course formation subs, equipment, coaches, refs, the chain gang, presentation, atmosphere, FCS schools, the spring game, and discipline have been returned.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:12 PM   #21
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

I would buy 09 again, as I just did and sold off NCAA 10, it's not much of a $60 upgrade by any means.

I also think Madden is better.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #22
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Hmm... I just say have both. I do.. I like my NCAA 10. except Dynasty mode being all fragged..

Madden is cool but it needs some patches (This is becoming way to much of the norm EA) After the patches, Madden will be the better game of football IMO. NCAA does lots of thing right though. Both games are flawed..

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 09-06-2009, 02:25 AM   #23
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
No, keep Madden and then trade it in for NCAA 11 assuming of course formation subs, equipment, coaches, refs, the chain gang, presentation, atmosphere, FCS schools, the spring game, and discipline have been returned.
I will say this, I miss discipline...it was actually kinda cool to have...i miss corso's pre-game pick too...everything else i can deal with...i always simmed the spring game anyway, and ive always made my own subs as i saw fit...

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 09-06-2009, 03:13 AM   #24
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Check out http://www.operationsports.com/forum...v-team-12.html for all of the problems in Madden this year...

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »