Home

Here is the top 8 teams in NCAA 2004...

This is a discussion on Here is the top 8 teams in NCAA 2004... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2003, 01:42 PM   #9
Rookie

Phattferd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Here is the top 8 teams in NCAA 2004...

AuburnAlumni I look forward to the USC-Auburn game it may be a classic....After last years game I have listened to a lot of Auburn fans on the message boards and you guys aren nothing but class. I have a lot of respect for Auburn and root for them except for week 1...

Anyways I was wondering what you think but I think USC got shafted on that list of top 10 teams I think both USC and Auburn are pretty equal and are top 5-10 teams...whats your thoughts?
Old 05-28-2003, 01:58 PM   #10
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Phat…

EA probably has you guys in the top 15. The reason for not being top 8 is probably due to the fact of losing Carson. Starting a new QB is never easy.

Your defense is sick…Udeze, Cody, and Groots are studs. I have heard a lot about Darnell Bing, very “Roy Williamsesque”.

I think USC will have the best defense we face all year…besides our own in practice.

I do think that we have the advantage due to the game being USC’s first with a new QB in a hostile environment. But I have really grown to be like USC after seeing what great fans the Trojans have. USC and AU fans seem to have “hit it off” with each other. Maybe we’ll play twice next season.

Good luck…after August.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:25 PM   #11
Rookie

Phattferd's Arena

OVR: 3

I agree with everything you said...I understand the whole Carson thing, but I think we have maybe a better overall team next year...We played with a hobbled Palomalu for most of the year and Bing is a stud and can replace Polomalu instantly (this is hard for me to say because Troy was a manchild and a great Trojan that everyone loved.).

But the QB situation will be our biggest challenge even though I think we'll have 5 guys who can get the job done. Our QB's are overlooked. Leinart, Hance, Cassell and Hart are all good and JD Booty is something special, dont think hell start in Auburn his first game ever in college though...

But I am really looking forward to the game USC has a GREAT defense and it should be a low scoring game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2003, 02:42 PM   #12
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Well I just wanted to see a top 3 ranking in the game. We did not get it last year and well we are not getting it this year either.

Pro games sort of rank the teams based on last years performance. I guess college games don't.

I am not saying UGA will go 12-0 this year.. heck I think we will lose 4 games at least.

Old 05-28-2003, 02:47 PM   #13
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

Rankings (Overall, Defense, Offense, Special Teams)]
#2 Oklahoma (A-, B+, A, B+)

Are you sure these are the correct order?
Giving the best defense in America a B+ and their questionable offense an A?

Something has to be mixed up there.. Maybe they have offense and defense backwards?
Old 05-28-2003, 02:51 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 26

Rankings (Overall, Defense, Offense, Special Teams)]
#86 Memphis (C-, C+, B-, Z) Yes I give Memphis's special teams a "Z" and if you saw any of their games, you would know why!!
Old 05-28-2003, 02:51 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

So UGA should be in the top 3 because of last year even though everyone else is ranked according to where they are projected THIS year...

repeat after me, UGA does not need a video game to validate their great season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2003, 02:59 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you want a team in the top 3, put them there yourself.

Can you hook us up with a link to this forum, or at least all of the ratings? (Georgia Tech's in particular)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »