Home

RTG story line

This is a discussion on RTG story line within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RTG story line

Week 4: vs Fresno St
GPA: 3.4
Starter
Previous: @ Oregon St W 24-17

Macon big game leads Bearcats over Bulldogs

Dwight Macon had his best passing game this year but after the Bulldogs grabbed an early 14-0 lead it wouldnt last long as the bearcats would make it 14-10 at half time. the Bearcats offense exploded in the 2nd half and went on to win 47-14. as he was 12-15 for 286 yards, 4 TD and 0 INT he ran the ball just 9 times for 48 yards 0 Fumbles 1 Sack

He connected with his favorite WR for a TD twice on on 79 yards and the other for 61 yards.

Q: Dwight you threw as many TDs today as you did all season long, will we continue to see this?

A: Depends on my WR if they can get good YAC and run good routs and we move the ball down the field easy

Q: You came into this game injured and still had your best game of the year how will that effect your mindset the rest of the season?

A: it wont we play,and we win or lose as a team

Q: Next week you have an instate game vs Miami of Ohio what are your thoughts on the game?

A: they have a good offense but i feel our D can step up and stop them enough to get us the W if we can run the ball well we will win

Season Stats
Passing: 44-52 874 Yards 8 TDs 0 INTs 84%
Rushing: 47 ATT 342 Yards 3 TDs 0 Fumbles 11 Sacks
Total: 1216 Yards 11 TD 0 Turnovers

Next Week: @ Miami (OH) (2-2)
Old 09-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Week 5: @ Miami (OH) (2-2)
GPA: 3.2
Starter
Previous: Vs Fresno St (2-2) W 47-17

Hawks get early lead vs Bearcats, Macon has first Football "Double-Double" of his career

The Redhawks scored early and quick as they ended the 1st quarter up 10-0 as Macon and RB #20 couldnt get moving running the ball Miami added another TD to start the 2nd quarter as it looked like the Bearcat D was in for a long day but as we reached halftime the Redhawks only lead 17-10

The 2nd half was a whole new ball game for the bearcats as they tied it up and got an INT that lead to a Rushing TD by macon to get a 24-17 lead and it was all down hill for the redhawks after that as the bearcats won 38-17

Macon just threw the ball 7 times completing all 7 passes he was a perfect 7-7 for 179 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs he ran the ball 14 times for 105 yards and 1 TD no fumbles and sacked once but RB #20 stole the show with 183 yards and 2 TDs.this the first time Macon passed and Rushed for 100 yards in the same game.

Q: Miami Jumped out to a huge lead early, how did you feel about your chances of winning?

A: well i made some mental adjustments to get us going on offense and then the D started to get rolling and get us a few stops but i knew if we could score the D would stop them and we could win

Q: you had a 100% completion percentage and had 100+ Yards passing and rushing, you have a great completion percentage and havent thrown 1 INT yet this year, how do you do it?

A: Its just playing smart football, being a duel threat QB i can use my legs to get yards when nobody is open or im under pressure or i can move to buy more time to find open we and its all about how accurate you are on your throwns and how open your WR are

Q: You are off next week but have a tough game vs 4-1 USF in week 7, how do you look to prepare in that game?

A: well we will be watching that game and watching game film its also a thursday night game so they wont have a full weeks rest which i feel should give us a big advantage if we can controll the TOP with us having 11 days rest.

Season Stats
Passing: 51-59 1053 Yards 10 TDs 0 INTs 86%
Rushing: 61 Attempts 447 Yards 4 TDs 0 Fumbles 12 Sacks
Total: 1510 Yards 14 TDs 0 INTs

Next Game:
Cincinnati Bearcats (5-0) (1-0) vs USF Bulls (4-1) (1-0)
Old 09-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #11
Rookie

going to finish regular season
will post all games then play bowl game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 26

Name:Chris Hudson #16
Postion:Quaterback
Height:6'2
Weight: 216
Highschool: Lakewood Minnesota
Favorite School:Texas
Fav Player:John Elway
Fav NFL Teamenver Broncos
Top 5 offers: Texas Michigan Miami FloridaState Texas Tech
5 ***** Rated
#3 QB in country #12 Out of top 100 Prospects

ISBN Reports:

Chris Hudson is one of the top QB available this year in the recruiting process and a lot of teams are gunning for him. He has started 4 years at Lakewood, where he has set numerous records.
Lakewood High Records:
Passing Completions: 623
Passing Attempts: 1047
Passing Touchdowns: 137
YPG:326.8

Now, We are going to follow Hudson through his next 4 years and see if he is as successful at the collegiate level. He is set to sign his LOI this weekend to let the world know where he will be playing his college ball. Stay tuned as we keep You updated with all this and more.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #13
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9

Yall are nerds.
And this is awesome.
So Im a nerd too.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #14
Rookie

hawkeye2188's Arena

OVR: 21

Player Name: Joe Reyes #2
Position: QB
Height: 5'11
Weight: 185
Hometown: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Highschool: Xavier High School
Favorite College: Iowa Hawkeyes

Joe led his high school to the state playoffs as a senior, the first time since 1983. They were underdogs throughout the playoffs but Joe led them to victory and a state championship the first ever in school history. He was named player of the game all four games and playoff mvp.

He was the number 1 rated recruit and had offers from Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Florida, and many others. But he surprised everyone by choosing to head east to play at West Point for Army and coach Rich Ellerson. He loved the triple option they used and the challenge of how bad they were when he arrived, he was also guaranteed to be starting in week 1.
The Black Knights went undefeated with a weak schedule flying all the way up to #12 in the nation but were disappointed when they were only invited to the Eaglebank Bowl against Southern Mississippi. They defeated Southern Miss and were crowned Eaglebank Bowl Champs.
Reyes went on to win the Heisman, Maxwell, and Davey O'Brien awards with one of the greatest offenses in recent memories.

I'll post stats later of the season that was known as the Undefeated Letdown.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
Pro

ISBN REPORT ON CHRIS HUDSON:
Chris Hudson the ever so sought after recruit has done the unthinkable......he has led Lakewood High to the state playoffs for the first time in 8 years, Lake finished the season 10-0.

Chris Hudson Highschool Career win Total:
Freshman Record:5-5
Sophmore Record:4-6
Junior Record:6-4(Lost 4 region games)
Senior Record:10-0

As The Starter he has a 25-15 record

ISBN Interview:

How does it feel to have played four years and now you have a chance to cultivate and go down in history by winning a championship?

Well, first off it's been a great ride at lakewood I've enjoyed these last four years and now We have four games in front of us that could be the best four we ever play. So winning a championship and being the first team ever to do so at this school would be an honor for all of us.

Your #3 QB in the country, did you ever feel you would be this highly ranked?

I always knew i had potential to be a great QB, so I have always just worked hard and hoped to get noticed. I'm proud to be number 3 it means that all that hard wrok has paid off.

Is their any clue you can give us as to which school you will be attending next fall?

Well I've gotten a lot of great offers from big time schools, but fo rnow we best need keep that as it is a mystery. Right now I'm focused on Highschool Playoffs, when i'm done here then i'll advance forward.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #16
Pro

ISBN REPORTS:

Chris Hudson has finished his first playoff game this evening and here are his stats and final score.

LHS:63
MHS:7

Stats for this Game:

Completions:21-26
Passing Yards:468
Passing TD's: 6
Rushing Yds: -5
Rushing TD's: 0

*** Caliber Rating

Chris what are your thoughts after tonights big win?
I am just happy to see us get through this one and move on to the next round.

You had a pretty big game out there, are you worried about scouts?
No not at all, i'll leave my message to them on the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »