Home

Gamespeed too fast

This is a discussion on Gamespeed too fast within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20
Gamespeed too fast

Want to go back and play some college football, but the gamespeed is too fast. Madden has shown us the way, can this be patched in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Gamespeed too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k
Want to go back and play some college football, but the gamespeed is too fast. Madden has shown us the way, can this be patched in?
I agree! The players run around at crack head speed in NCAA compared to Madden. I like NCAA but the players just move too quickly to be believable.
Fantasy football fans... Dominate your Draft with the #1 selling fantasy football app, Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet 2017 for iOS & Android.

Get it for iPhone / iPad!

Get it for Android!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

i had to make Madden faster just because it feels too weird now going from game to game. But Maddens speed on Normal is about right
Old 09-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

I actually prefer the slower speed as it makes it more of a "thinking man's game" to me. I can handle normal on Madden, but after a game, my nerves are shot! I rarely get upset on slow because if I make a mistake, I see it play out and realized that I just screwed up and am at fault. Much easier to take a loss that way.

Back to Ncaa. If they don't patch in slower gamespeed, I am trading this bad boy. Strangely enough, NCAA Football 09 has speed similar to Madden for those looking for that experience. Never thought I would be saying 09's better than 10, but hey, it is what it is.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

10 feels MUCH slower to me than 09. Not even close in my mind. Madden feels a hair slow to me, while NCAA feels spot on.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wish they could patch it with a configurable setting like Madden. I'd like to play on slow or very slow but I know that some people would rather stay on fast.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I don't think the game speed is too fast in NCAA, the speed of the ball itself is too fast and the lack of weight/momentum/acceleration/deceleration is the problem to me. more options would be nice though, so an option to choose games speed would be great.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 09-15-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I don't think the game speed is too fast in NCAA, the speed of the ball itself is too fast and the lack of weight/momentum/acceleration/deceleration is the problem to me. more options would be nice though, so an option to choose games speed would be great.
It could be slow a little but I think weight not being a factor is worse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »