Home

NCAA 2004 - In-game saves?

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 - In-game saves? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2003, 09:18 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NCAA 2004 - In-game saves?

Quote:

Why are in-game saves so important?

I just dont really understand, I have gotten 28 seasons in so far in my dynasty so dont say I dont play enough to understand but you CAN say I have way too much time on my hands. I got like 15 seasons in from the release date last year to when school started for me though and I try to play whenever I dont have baseball for the most part.

I need in-game saves. A lot of us are grown men with wifes and families and don't have the time to play as many games as you in one setting. You must play a dynasty a day. I, for one, have a wife who's like, "can't you save that and finish later? I need your help with something." Rather than leave my consoles on while I'm away from it, I'd rather save it. I'd rather save it than have the screen freeze or have a power outage or something. There are various situations where in-game saves are useful.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:23 AM   #18
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Quote:

Why are in-game saves so important?

I just dont really understand, I have gotten 28 seasons in so far in my dynasty so dont say I dont play enough to understand but you CAN say I have way too much time on my hands. I got like 15 seasons in from the release date last year to when school started for me though and I try to play whenever I dont have baseball for the most part.

I need in-game saves. A lot of us are grown men with wifes and families and don't have the time to play as many games as you in one setting. You must play a dynasty a day. I, for one, have a wife who's like, "can't you save that and finish later? I need your help with something." Rather than leave my consoles on while I'm away from it, I'd rather save it. I'd rather save it than have the screen freeze or have a power outage or something. There are various situations where in-game saves are useful.

Exactly. I don't know how many times I've either had to leave the game on pause for a few hours or just quit in the middle of a game because of things (usually the ol' ball and chain) coming up. In game saves would be a huge help...
Old 06-03-2003, 11:48 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Yep i agree with the other guys...Say for instance my daughter takes a nap and i wnt to get a game in...well she wakes up halfway through...i wont to save it insted of waiting till i have free time again and either leave the console on for certain amount of hours or turn it off and play it again later.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:15 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

100% On the Money, Guys. I, for one, will not buy a football or baseball title without in game saves anymore. It just doesn't match the busy married attorney lifestyle I lead. This is the key feature that made me pick WSB2K3 over High Heat, and this may be the feature (or lack of it) that prevents me from picking up NCAA Football 2004. I just don't have an hour or so at one sitting available to me too much in my average day.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:20 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

100% On the Money, Guys. I, for one, will not buy a football or baseball title without in game saves anymore. It just doesn't match the busy married attorney lifestyle I lead. This is the key feature that made me pick WSB2K3 over High Heat, and this may be the feature (or lack of it) that prevents me from picking up NCAA Football 2004. I just don't have an hour or so at one sitting available to me too much in my average day.

WHAO! calm down..ncaa2004 may be the best football game ever with or without in-game saves...sit down relax and rethink what you typed..your comminting football suicide if you dont buy this game. Ill PM you my number call me in 15 mins and we will talk this through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2003, 12:23 PM   #22
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

Quote:

WHAO! calm down..ncaa2004 may be the best football game ever with or without in-game saves...sit down relax and rethink what you typed..your comminting football suicide if you dont buy this game. Ill PM you my number call me in 15 mins and we will talk this through.

Seriously...I'd love to have in game saves, but if I could only buy one football game this year it'd be NCAA 2004, by far.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:24 PM   #23
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:

Ok so let's say NCAA 2004 ends up being the best football game of the year. You won't buy it because of in-game saves? Man it wasn't that long ago that we didn't have the luxury for this kind of stuff. Just grin and bear with it. In a year or two every sports title will have in-game saves. (most likely) So just tough it out.

You'll feel bad if you miss out on such a great game.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:25 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Seriously...I'd love to have in game saves, but if I could only buy one football game this year it'd be NCAA 2004, by far.

Better slow down and enjoy life some dude before you look up and be 40 years old. There are many professional, married guys here that find time to do our gaming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »