Home

Whats up with the RB,WR, and CB recruits having such crappy agility ratings?

This is a discussion on Whats up with the RB,WR, and CB recruits having such crappy agility ratings? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
Rookie

cgraves45's Arena

OVR: 2
Whats up with the RB,WR, and CB recruits having such crappy agility ratings?

Now is it me or is there an extremely high amount of recruits out there that have high B+ or B speed ratings but then B- or C+ agilitys. 3 of 5 running backs I recruited one year had around 90 something speed 79 to 81 agility and high 80's acceleration. I went thru every current running back with 91 speed and above and the lowest agility was 86 and those were few and far between. But now it seems like thats the norm. Its rare to find that RB or WR with B+ agility which should be almost all of them. What makes things even worse is that extreme agility the defense seems to have on the field running full speed one direction and cutting almost with zero loss of speed.

God I cant wait until either EA gets there heads out of there butts or someone else makes a College football game.

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this pattern? Can anyone show what their league looks like RB wise 5 to 6 years later?

Last edited by cgraves45; 10-05-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »