Home

Whats going on in your dynasty?

This is a discussion on Whats going on in your dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
Banned

Packfan8's Arena

OVR: 1
Whats going on in your dynasty?

For those of you who don't have time to post your dynasty like me can give updates and summaries of whats going on in your dynasty here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
Banned

codes's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Whats going on in your dynasty?

In my 5th season with Miss. St. Went 12-1 last season and won the Orange Bowl vs. Penn St. The ending was the craziest in any game I have ever played. I scored and was up by 2 with about 1:00 left in the game. Penn St. got the ball back and on the second play of the drive busted one of those miracle 80+ yard runs, breaking 6 or 7 tackles on the way to the endzone. That put Penn St. up by 5 with less than 10 seconds on the clock. Penn St. kicks off, but little did they know the Best Returner award winner was back to receive the ball. He proceeded to break out on a 92 yard return for a TD and I win the game!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:26 PM   #3
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

dude thats awsome. i beat you jumped out of your chair screaming when you did that

Quote:
Originally Posted by codes
In my 5th season with Miss. St. Went 12-1 last season and won the Orange Bowl vs. Penn St. The ending was the craziest in any game I have ever played. I scored and was up by 2 with about 1:00 left in the game. Penn St. got the ball back and on the second play of the drive busted one of those miracle 80+ yard runs, breaking 6 or 7 tackles on the way to the endzone. That put Penn St. up by 5 with less than 10 seconds on the clock. Penn St. kicks off, but little did they know the Best Returner award winner was back to receive the ball. He proceeded to break out on a 92 yard return for a TD and I win the game!
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 10-15-2009, 11:08 AM   #4
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Hopefully you guys don't mind me chiming in. I am playing my dynasty in NCAA for the ps2 and am having a blast. I am Temple and am a respectable 3-5 my first year. Bruce Francis leads my team with 52 Receptions, 633 yards, and 4 TD's. Jason Harper leads my team in the running game with 558 yards on 119 carries. I like to run a spread offense so I typically run between 15-20 times per game (attempt about 40-45 passes).

Defense is killing me. Although I am scoring a modest 22 PPG, my opponents are averaging 33 PPG and 409 total yards. I am focusing purely on defense with my first year of recruiting.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

I am in year 4 of my UConn dynasty. I started out with New Mexico State, finished 3-9 the first year, but went 8-5 in my second year (lost in the New Mexico Bowl against UNLV). Then got offered the UConn job where I took over a 2-10 team. Finished 5-7 the first year, but the second year I got to 7-6 (lost to Oregon St in the Emerald Bowl in the last minute), last season I finished 8-5 (beat Temple in the International Bowl).

I took a few risks going after 4-5 * in recruiting, did not sign any of them and ended up with the worst recruiting class in the country.

I resigned with UConn for 4 more seasons, but have struggled so far with a 2-2 start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1

I just finished my first year with Nebraska. Went 10-3 and beat Alabama in the Cotton bowl. I had some close calls. Lost to Virginia Tech by 6, lost to Oklahoma by 6 and, after leading most of the way, lost to Texas in the Big 12 championship game by 3.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #7
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

Simmed the first year of my Rice Dynasty so I could play with sam mcguffie. Running air force playbook right now may, go ith option. I still remember the good o' days of Ken Hatfield's offense!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm in year 2 with UGA. In year 1 I was 10-3 with loses to Arkansas and Florida twice. Thats right UF twice. For some reason I played them in the N.C. game. The last week of the season OK was ranked #2 and lost to OK St. They (OK) didn't play for the Big XII and got screwed. They dropped to 7th behind Ok St #3 and Texas #5. OK St played the Huskers for the Big XVII and won. So I thought they would jump me. We both had 2 loses but since I beat them I guess I stayed ranked #2 got the bid to play UF, which spanked me for the second time, in the title game. Poor OK got left out of the BCS bowls all together with only one lose. Not sure how this happens but that is EA.
I land the #36 ranked class because I don't go after 5* or 4* players unless they will start in 2 years. I only had a class of 15 (the max I sign, house rules) with 2 5*'s and 3 4*'s.
In year 2 I'm 5-1 with a lose to USC in LA. I had a chance with 1:30 left to go and a 4th and 1 on there 40 and got stuffed. I just beat the Vols in Athens by a game winning drive of 83 yds and 4:25 min. I have an off week (Vandy), then the rematch with UF. They are the only team that is ranked. USC was but have lost 2 in a row since we played. The Vols were 0-4 before our game. This is looking like a crazy year. The top 10 are all undefeated and the top 25 only has 1 team with 2 loses (UF). I have taken a break to play Choops2K8 to remind me what a dynasty mode is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »