Home

Best Transfer You've Received?

This is a discussion on Best Transfer You've Received? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5
Best Transfer You've Received?

So anybody have a difference maker transfer in worth mentioning?

I was Middle Tennessee State and accepted the Boston College job after they finished 4-8 and 1-7 in the ACC. Coach Spaziani did happen to bring in a pretty solid recruiting class that should have us competing for an ACC title in 2 years.

The kicker though...right after I check out all the seniors leaving, I check out the transfer requests hoping I'd get lucky.

Man did I ever.

Denard Robinson (freshman QB from Michigan) wanted to be a Boston College Eagle.

I can't wait to bust him out next year. I may just have to install a "wild eagle" into BC's playbook to fully accommodate him. He's at 88 speed, 82 break tackle, with 84 power and 82 accuracy. He's currently redshirting/sitting out his transfer year. He's going to be a force.

I haven't had this big of a difference maker transfer in since long ago on NCAA 08 for PS2. I had Knowshon Moreno transfer in to Tulane during my Green Wave dynasty. Man did he make a difference in Conference USA, lol.

So what about you? What transfers have been play-makers for you in your dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Best Transfer You've Received?

The two biggest I have seen are Fozzy Whittaker and Jeffery Demps. Whittaker left Texas for Florida State and I forget who got Demps. It was rather funny the FSU guy had no clue who Whittaker was and had absolutely no need for him.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #3
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Best one I had was Dyrell Roberts when playing as my CAS. He's my main target in my OD as Virginia Tech.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 10-18-2009, 02:21 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 38

Aaron Corp transfered to Hawaii in my dynasty and boy did he own. He threw like 50 touchdowns and only 4 picks.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:38 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Chris Rainey tried to transfer to Florida State in my dynasty for his SR year but i rejected him. figured he was a spy or something. thats also a stupid transfer now way you leave to go to a rival school that isnt better than the one your leaving.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ironically I've never had anyone decent want to transfer to UNC lol, I'd get the run of the mill 2 or 3 star guy who thinks he can make an impact on my Top 25 team.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

The only ones I remember were after year one and I took one, a C from Duke, who I'll only have one year after he sits (I needed more people for the class he is in because there were only 12) but I'll only need him as a back-up.

Then I had one of the Texas A & M HB's but I didn't need him so I denied his entrance. He was as good as what I had but I was happy with my current guys.

Both were decent but I only took the one I could use to balance out my classes.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:17 AM   #8
Banned

codes's Arena

OVR: 2

Tajh Boyd from Clemson after the first year of my Mississippi State dynasty. In 2010 he sat out but came back with fire in 2011, rushing for 1377 yards and 20 TD's (I had virtually no recievers) and threw 8 TD's and 16 INT's. In 2012 he reversed roles, throwing 23 TD's and 8 INT's and had only 1 rushing TD. Needless to say, he pretty much saved my program.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »