Home

Dynasty Stats

This is a discussion on Dynasty Stats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Dynasty Stats

I am playing a dynasty using Illinois and was looking through the leaders in the Big Ten and while most of the tackling leaders have around 80+ tackles my closest guy had like 50. I have been playing with 7 minute quarters, but do you guys see this same thing in your dynasty? Just seems like with only playing 7 minute quarters I will never have a guy get close to the top. I kinda see the same thing in other stat categories (running back carries and such) as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Dynasty Stats

well then go up to 8 minutes...simple
Old 10-19-2009, 01:10 AM   #3
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm never near the top of individual stats for my online OD's. A lot of the time i'm near the top for team stats. But a lot of games I end up taking out my 1st team guys halfway through the game.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #4
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Really? You're playing on 7 minute quarters and you're not near the top at all? Wow.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:15 AM   #5
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

One simple solution: Assisted tackles please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandiyan
I am playing a dynasty using Illinois and was looking through the leaders in the Big Ten and while most of the tackling leaders have around 80+ tackles my closest guy had like 50. I have been playing with 7 minute quarters, but do you guys see this same thing in your dynasty? Just seems like with only playing 7 minute quarters I will never have a guy get close to the top. I kinda see the same thing in other stat categories (running back carries and such) as well.
You gotta get to the point where the time you use results in roughly the same # of plays per game as the sim engine generates. Depending on how "fast" you play the time you set can differ but it should result in about 130 - 140 total plays run per game. The 2008 real life average is right around 140.

As long as you're matching the number of plays run, the resulting stats should also be in line.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #7
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

In my dynasties, I user control the MLB and he's had at least 100 tackles every year with 7 minute quarters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
You gotta get to the point where the time you use results in roughly the same # of plays per game as the sim engine generates. Depending on how "fast" you play the time you set can differ but it should result in about 130 - 140 total plays run per game. The 2008 real life average is right around 140.

As long as you're matching the number of plays run, the resulting stats should also be in line.
Obviously your resulting stats will only be in line if your yards/play are the same. If your offensive yards per play are more than the stats you're trying to emulate, then having the same number of plays will result in more total yards and likely points.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #8
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Obviously your resulting stats will only be in line if your yards/play are the same. If your offensive yards per play are more than the stats you're trying to emulate, then having the same number of plays will result in more total yards and likely points.
True, I'm basically making the assumption that you'd be trying to get sliders that result in a realistic game. Then all things being equal stats should fall in line relative to each other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »