Home

Man, I got that fever!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Man, I got that fever!!!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2003, 06:18 PM   #25
MVP

ESPNdeportes's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Man, I got that fever!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Uuuuuuhhh...I have a better idea. How about you KEEP playing NCAA...that way you aren't going insane waiting for 2004 AND....you don't waste a goood month of "getting a football fix". It's a year round thing in my house. I never get rid of the fever.

The nerve...wasting a perfectly good NCAA game for the sake of self-punishment. Craziness.

As much as I love NCAA/Madden, I don't think they change enough from year to year. If I played up to the day they came out, I'd get burnt out or dissapointed with the new release. My hardcore NCAA/Madden binge is from July-April. The anticipation is great, and I know that I'd be bored with the old one if I was still playing it. Also, I sell them back in May so that I can at least get some money towards the new ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »