Home

Pick Sixes and Scoop and Scores...

This is a discussion on Pick Sixes and Scoop and Scores... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Pick Sixes and Scoop and Scores...

This game is seriously starting to irk me. I feel like every time I'm on offense and I get picked or a fumble is recovered by the other team, nearly every single effing time it's returned for a touchdown. It could be on the opposing team's one-yard line or in their endzone and they still find a way to evade every friggin' player. In most cases, none of my players will even be in their vicinity. Does this happen to anyone else? It's completely unrealistic and ruins the game for me when this happens over and over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Pick Sixes and Scoop and Scores...

Yes, it happens a lot.

In another, sort of related topic; Anyone else hate it how the DEs are ALWAYS faster than the QB no matter what their speed ratings are before the QB passes the LOS? I could use Baylor and a 80 speed DE will catch up to me while I run away from them and they'll ALWAYS catch up to me unless I can pass the LOS then he starts to run at his actual speed. I throw so many pick 6's because of this.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
Banned

codes's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Yes, it happens a lot.

In another, sort of related topic; Anyone else hate it how the DEs are ALWAYS faster than the QB no matter what their speed ratings are before the QB passes the LOS? I could use Baylor and a 80 speed DE will catch up to me while I run away from them and they'll ALWAYS catch up to me unless I can pass the LOS then he starts to run at his actual speed. I throw so many pick 6's because of this.
Yeah man, I have a 92 SPD quarterback and he got chased down by a DE. I went back and checked the DE's speed rating.......78.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

thats because the game makes the QB run in sand til he passes the LOS they are fine then all of the sudden they go turtle speed. pisses me off so bad...
Old 10-24-2009, 07:43 AM   #5
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

my favorite is the ss back in zone coverage then speed bursting to the LOS to tackle your HB for a short gain, or the safety beating your WR to the slant. i could understand if they were playing in the box vs the run but against typical 2 high safety zone coverage this is completely impossible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #6
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Happens all the time for me too. I feel like if I get an interception and am not tackled immediately, I'm going back to the house. Offensive players take terrible pursuit angles and it doesn't help that everyone besides backs and receivers just trot to try to make the tackle.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 10-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

This seems to be a problem on Madden and NCAA 2010. You make a INT on Madden and it's almost always a touchdown even against user teams. The scoop and scores I don't have a problem with. Most of the time your scoop and scores come off of kick returns or punt returns. When I get a fumble on defense i'm normally near a big pile of guys and go down quickly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »