Home

I have faith in the NCAA 11 team

This is a discussion on I have faith in the NCAA 11 team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: I have faith in the NCAA 11 team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Agreed. It's likely that '11 is probably already 75% completed anyways. Here's hoping I'm totally wrong though.
hahaha

I wouldnt be suprised if the coding stage is already closed, knowing EA. They've already added the updated windsocks.

From here on out, the only response will be, "well we couldn't get to that this year, but it's on the list for the future"
Old 10-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #10
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

ESPN should NOT be the main focus in dynasty mode.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stovall21
This is my theory, this year was a throwaway year they are building for next year. I know people have been saying that for a while but there is no way that season showdown was the main feature that they wanted.

They probably needed more time for mabye one or all of these features:
  • Brand new Dynasty, with espn as its main focus (college game day, sportscenter,etc)
  • Back to the basics gameplay (last gen style and features but with next gen power) formation subs, custom playbooks, espn the magazine (best feature of last gen of any game), Home field advantage with noise meter and screen shake.
  • All D1A coaches and cordinators with coaching changes and real stats and records.
  • this is a bonus and is not that big a deal if they don't do it. Make "My Shrine" the Main Menu again.
If they have one of these features that will improve the game dramatically, if anyone else has anything to add to that please do. NCAA 11 is THE YEAR to breakthrough and stop jacking off, if they keep half assing us then we have no hope for game we want. EA sports I have faith you will do the right thing. You CAN do it. WE all know you can.
I will believe when I see it. Like you, I'm an optimist. Not with EA, though. I've been on their wagon since I was old enough to play video games and while they've made some good games, the new gen games have been pathetic. Sorry, but that's just my opinion. I've gone from a "midnight" buyer, to a "wait a month" buyer to a "no-buyer until I read a massive amount of reviews and message boards." That's just what it is...

Eventually, I hope they get the message and people begin to fire back with their wallets. Otherwise, we will continue to get the same regurgitated crap over and over again. I believe the Developers could make this game great but the EA higher-ups handcuff their abilities a great deal.

We'll see with 2011, but like I said, I am not holding my breath and I'll either make a smart purchase (research) or no purchase next year. It really is their call.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #12
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

I wonder how they will mess up Iowa's uniforms in 2011?

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 10-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 8

This isn't a new theory. We believed this after the 2005 PS2 version and it didn't happen in 2006 or 2007 which were really average games at best.

After 2007 it was "Well, EA is working on NG 2008." Lol... They have been duping us for quite a while.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #14
Rookie

bmore7's Arena

OVR: 1

good theory, but in the end, ill believe it when i see it. For EA, it baffles my mind that they have EVERYTHING right in front of them on this site to take in and use and create the "ultimate" NCAA game. Its all in these threads. Some good, some bad, but they could easily pick and choose what to upgrade, add, etc to make a good game. The fans are speaking HERE, the end user is voicing what they need. I believe they addressed the patches from these threads (and they had to) but from a business perspective, these threads are EA's biggest source of feedback. They just have to do it once and for all. Maybe EA would do a behind the scenes all access pass for a lucky winner to see how the game is developed and made. Then we could find out what really goes on...

Last edited by bmore7; 10-26-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:07 PM   #15
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Zero faith in NCAA 11 having any of that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #16
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFan4Ever
I wonder how they will mess up Iowa's uniforms in 2011?
Pick one of the following:
- green shoes
- orange instead of yellow as their secondary color
- white face mask.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »