Home

The NCAA F-U Game

This is a discussion on The NCAA F-U Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The NCAA F-U Game

thank god, i thought i was going crazy!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

I've not had the F-U Game, pursay, but definately seen questionable drives during games. Most notably when the CPU catches a pass near the sidelines, and my defensive players bounce off him as if he has a force field around him.
Or passes into the endzone where my defensive player is in perfect position to make a play on the ball and doesn't move allowing the receiver to make the catch, or even worse, but rare, the defensive player actually moves out of position, while the ball is in the air, again allowing the receiver to make the catch.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:49 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I haven't played a game in which I felt that I was going to lose due to the cpu cheating. Nor have I lost a game and thought afterwards, well, the cpu cheated so thats why I lost.

And I don't recall ever seeing a LB jump 9ft into the air.

I play on Heisman with no slider adjustments if that makes any difference.
What team are you using and what conference you are in makes a big difference. If you are a B overall playing a team like Florida Robo CPU is hard to overcome. It is complete BS the F-U Game happens all too frequently. I can take a loss, but when the only blocked FG I have ever had comes at the end of the game to win it, it is crazy. That is after Florida overcoming a 21 point deficit by returning a kick for a TD, a fumble for a TD (hold on to the ball gameplan was in play here and still fumbled), and a punt for a TD in the last 3 minutes of a game. Garbage.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:52 AM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I play as Louisville in the Big East. I've played big time teams in my dynasty, but again, never felt as though any loss was due to the cpu cheating.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 10-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #21
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Madden 10 cheats against me every once in a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I play as Louisville in the Big East. I've played big time teams in my dynasty, but again, never felt as though any loss was due to the cpu cheating.
Then you are hardly playing against great opponents being in the Big East. The Powerhouse Schools you can't beat. Play an OOC game against an A+ offense and tell me then if you think you got screwed.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:30 PM   #23
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Then you are hardly playing against great opponents being in the Big East. The Powerhouse Schools you can't beat. Play an OOC game against an A+ offense and tell me then if you think you got screwed.
Already have and as I said, I don't feel as though I lost due to the cpu cheating. Hell, I even beat Boise State in one my seasons and they were an A+ on offense and an A overall.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 10-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #24
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

I just had one of these game. Season 5 of my online dynasty I played Duke at home i'm Miami. So I figure this will be a easy game i'm ranked #2 A+ across the board many great recruiting classes. They have low C's across the board.

I get out to a early lead 14-0 they comeback with a TD to make it 14-6. I return the kickoff for a TD 21-6. They score just before half to make it 21-13. They score first in the 3rd quarter making it a 21-21 game. I score two touchdowns giving myself a 35-21 lead going into the 4th quarter. Comfortable you would think nope two touchdowns by Duke ties the game with 1:38 left on the clock. I drive down the field getting almost into field goal range. I decide to go for the end zone my WR beats the coverage but drops the ball. I run two or three more plays and get into field goal position with my freshman kicker. He bangs through the 34 yard field goal to give me a 38-35 win over Duke.

The Duke QB went 32-38 for 334 yards 4 TD and 0 INT. The Duke HB broke 5 tackles on 18 attempts for 121 yards and 1 TD.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »