Home

Will Players Transfer from your school in NCAA 2004?

This is a discussion on Will Players Transfer from your school in NCAA 2004? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2003, 10:19 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 7
Will Players Transfer from your school in NCAA 2004?

Anybody know? I know you can already get JUCO transfers, but can you have players leave your school like in NCAA BB 2K3? I'm asking because in one of my dynasties, I landed 3 QBs all 4 stars and up, 2 were blue chips. One of them is better than the others and starts, the 2nd blue chip plays a little, but the 4 star hasn't gotten a snap. In real life if this happened, the 4 star would transfer to a place where he should get some PT, ex.: (Brock Berlin transfered from Florida to Miami).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2003, 10:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Will Players Transfer from your school in NCAA 2004?

NO. It would be nice if people didn't start threads every time they have some question with an obvious answer.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

NO. It would be nice if people didn't start threads every time they have some question with an obvious answer.

maybe he isnt a video game freak like u and spend all his time with ncaa 2003 and reading about it.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:29 PM   #4
We are...

psufan's Arena

OVR: 12

I heard if your guy is riding the bench during the season and is talented he will leave
Old 06-14-2003, 09:44 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

I heard if your guy is riding the bench during the season and is talented he will leave

Thats all I wanted to know, thanks. DH2K3, get over it dude, that's the whole point of these forums is to talk about the upcoming sports games and answer each others questions about them because not everyone here gets every gaming magazine or wants to pay extra to get inside info on games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2003, 10:07 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

Quote:

Thats all I wanted to know, thanks. DH2K3, get over it dude, that's the whole point of these forums is to talk about the upcoming sports games and answer each others questions about them because not everyone here gets every gaming magazine or wants to pay extra to get inside info on games.

OK, I understand what you're saying. But still, if this feature were included, it would probably be on one of the readily available feature lists at most game sites.
Old 06-14-2003, 11:03 AM   #7
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

I'm not so sure about that. I doubt the NCAA would ever give EA permission to do that, allow coaches to cheat, or to have players become academically ineligible. That would be tight though if you could get transfers to come to your school and if you lost a few players each year who were buried on the depth chart.
Old 06-14-2003, 02:06 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

There is no transfers, but in recruiting, say you recruited a 4star QB when you have 2 5stars already, the comp logic is supposed to make the recruit not interested. But we will see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »