Home

NCAA 11 needs to add interactive sidelines

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 needs to add interactive sidelines within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NCAA 11 needs to add interactive sidelines

In APF 2k8 the sidelines interact with what's going on the field. If you make big plays the players on the sidelines start celebrating and if you're the ball carrier running out of bounds, the players will actually stop you. EA needs to add something like this to NCAA 11 cause the players on the sidelines look like S*** and always stay in the exact same spot.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 11 needs to add interactive sidelines

Its unbelievable that APF 2k8 sidlines are better than NCAA. I would love to see some people actually moving and interacting with what happens in the game. Not a bunch of statues
Old 11-12-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
Rookie

BigBlue10989's Arena

OVR: 4

Not to mention they have officials ::gasp:: ON THE FIELD.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Man I can't wait til someone other than EA makes a football game! It's the "little" things like that, that will make this game 100x better for me next year...8 months to go...
Old 11-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I agree, this would be nice to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Yes. Finally! SOMEBODY NITPICKING THE SIDELINE WHEN NCAA HAS MUCH LARGER PROBLEMS! LIKE DB/WR INTERACTION, OL/DL INTERACTION, A PIECE OF **** ENGINE, RIDICULOUS CHALLENGES, ETC.

Old 11-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4

NCAA 11 needs a lot of things added. A lot of people want the FCS teams but I could hold off on some of it for game play fixes. But As we all know history repeats its self so we'll get the usual additions:

- ONE feature from the PS2/Xbox versions thats branded NEW - medical redshirts, player discipline, possibly even some FCS teams

-Pointless cheese add-ons you have to buy (this was new but you know they'll come up with more)

-One or two gameplay problems will be actually be fixed

-More teams will be given their correct stadium and stadiums with new additions will be updated

-Possibly ONE new feature of the many that people want or will trick them into buying the game:

1) New plays/formations

2) DLC jerseys (I think that would be smart seeing as a lot of people complain about their teams new jerseys not being in the game)

3) DLC/Dynamic update playbooks/plays/formations (would be good for teams that have incorporated the wildcat or made up new plays/formations. Hopefully a predator 3-4 formation like on Madden)

4) Create-a-playbook (This would be simple: choose an offense type, pick a set amount of formations and your plays are preset in that formation according to your offense type)

5) The Madden stuff: Defensive Assignments, Formation Subs, maybe even 3rd Down Running Back in the Depth Chart.

6) Broadcast Integration with ESPN - If they add another I believe it will be ABC because they already have Herbie and I think they know the NCAA fans would riot if they added CBS and we had to listen to Verne and that other guy (This is coming from an Alabama fan so I'm not bashing the SEC I just think Ray Charles and Hellen Keller would be a better broadcast team)

7) More in-depth dynasty mode (so much wrong with dynasty mode: you should have to scout recruits more, allow people to set neutral site games, add offensive/defensive coordinators with generic names, head coach's likenesses should be used like in EA's NCAA Basketball games plus the stuff I mentioned earlier that was in the last-gen games)

All this stuff could be added although 1 or 2 of these will be along with a claim that they have fixed gameplay entirely (which we know is a lie).

We have to just accept the fact that NCAA is behind Madden in the evolution of football gaming. So if you want your college football fix, go buy the game and deal with the problems because no one else is gonna be able to make a NCAA or Madden game for a while. I laugh at the one or two guys that claim they're going to boycott the game every year. You think they care if one or two guys don't by the game? No they don't because people look past the screw-ups and they're still making money. There will always be glitches with every game especially sports games. Either keep playing the NCAA game that's the best in your opinion or go buy the new one and just deal
Old 11-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 37

I love the idea but first we need to getcoaches and refs back on the sidelines.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »