Home

NCAA 11 Equipment??

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Equipment?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #49
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA 11 Equipment??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
i really hope they can get a lot of new uniform options. it makes the game that much better...i agree with the previous poster that said all the advances they had in Madden 10 should be in NCAA 11.
Every Uniform should be available and if a team debuts one it should be downloadable via teambuilder to add to the default teams. Its not that hard.
Agreed.

I understand how Nike, Adidas, and UA don't want to show off their new or special occasion unis in a video game but how about getting in touch with those companies, get the future designs, make them only available through codes when they release the uni. NBA Live did this with shoes this year and it's a great idea. We know this can be done now because EA and Nike have some sort of ties from Live.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think it would be neat if they keep Road to Glory to give you the ability to play in the senior bowl.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 1

Looking at some of the helmets, has anyone else noticed that the facemasks for the standard helmets like schutt, or adams, the facemasks are strait, and flat. In real life the are angled, they dont look so flat. I am also getting sick of having to go through and edit every single person on every single team because their pads are too high or they are a total fatty. When was the last time you saw a wide reciever that looked like a a lineman.

When I edit the linebackers and linemen, i notice tht when they get over around 215 or 220, their shoulder pads start to point on the top, they start to loose their roundness. I know I tlk alot about the jerseys and shoulder pads, but its stuff like tht that im sick of. I cant make a linebacker weigh the amoubt they should without their pads pointing. And its not just a little bit. Its pretty dramatic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 1

You know, we can explain what we want on here, but untill EA sees these things in the game themselves, we wont see any changes that were brought upon by us. Dont get mad at me for sayin it though, Im pissed about it too, Im just sayin its not like EA is gonna read through every single thread, if that any
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #53
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

I think we saw that to be true last year..... i agree its a hard job i know, but if half this stuff was in the game, than we could finally compare it to last gen..... thats sad to say.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »