Home

Should I download the latest patches? 360?

This is a discussion on Should I download the latest patches? 360? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Should I download the latest patches? 360?

I only downloaded the first patch and played a pretty long offline dynasty (5 years... Maryland). After a couple months off, I'm going to start up the game again, but was looking for advice on whether or not I should dl the other patches.

The reason I ask, is I have read some negative feedback about progression being worsened and rushing sim stats being out of whack after a couple of years.

I play on Heisman with sliders and just enjoy offline dynasties (Not an online player) and hope for good sim stats. I generally play 5 years with a team so my first recruiting class gets to 5th year Seniors.

Is there a huge benefit in dl'ing these other patches that outweigh any potential negatives? Or are the negatives not that big of an issue? Any feedback is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Should I download the latest patches? 360?

Trojans - The general opinion on this board is the the second patch was worthwhile. There was a *third* patch that addressed the progerssion issue.

So if I were you I'd apply both.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

dumb question..how do u get the patches...whenever i start my game i never get the update message...is there another way to get them?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
dumb question..how do u get the patches...whenever i start my game i never get the update message...is there another way to get them?

If ur online, they automatically should pop up when u start the game. If its not showing anything then u prolly have all patches. I could be wrong though, so don't qoute me on it.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

yes do it! they are good and have no big issues like the madden patch with the stats! i plave very long dynasties and the patch makes them better
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »