Home

Best player in NCAA 2004

This is a discussion on Best player in NCAA 2004 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2003, 06:53 PM   #17
Mog
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Best player in NCAA 2004

Wilson was injured on his first carry in the Wisconsin game and missed the rest of it.

Both are great players- that's for sure.
Old 06-19-2003, 07:20 PM   #18
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

OVR: 4

I heard that Gamble is a 99 oveall at CB but like somewhere in the 80's at WR.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:09 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey to the dude that made the comment about MC being a Soph and he should not be in the high 90's wasn't Reggie Williams a 95 or so last year? I Could be wrong.

My top 5 in the game should be
Roy Williams
Kellen Winslow
Chris Gramble
Reggie Williams
Kevin Jones
Old 06-19-2003, 08:33 PM   #20
All Star

OVR: 17

this is all moot anyways, i'm sure everyone is going to change their rosters lol. I guess it only matters for online. Gamble 99???? No way, I dont see him as a perfect college CB.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:44 PM   #21
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Cadillac williams and ronnie brown should be rated preety high..didn't they both have 200 yrd rushing games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2003, 10:18 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 10

If you're going to base it on statistics, then Michael Turner should be the highest rated runningback! I think he had two games last year with over 200 yards rushing and 5 touchdowns in each! He'll be lucky if EA puts him in the top 7 rb's...

My Predictions for EA's Highest Rated at Each Position...

QB: Cody Pickett will probably lead the way, followed closely by Manning, Rivers, and Roberson.

RB: Clarrett will take it, with Steven Jackson, Darren Sproles, and Anthony Davis right behind.........then Kevin Jones

WR: It should be a contest of three potent Williams's. Honestly this is too close to call, but I'll go out on a limb and say Rashaun Woods is the third best receiver behind two Williams's. Unfortunately for Rashaun he plays on OSU!

TE: Kellen Winslow Jr. will be the best tight end by a decent margin!!!

DL: I think it will be David Pollack of Georgia. Tommie Harris (Oklahoma), Claude Harriott (Pitt) or Uzuibeke (sp?) of USC will be good too.

LB: It probably should be Rob Davis, or Thomas/Dansby of Auburn, but I have a feeling it will be either Bouleware/Pope of Florida State, or Vilma of Miami.

CB: The King of the Secondary will be Chris Gamble...he has been overhyped and EA will be on his nuts. I think Vasher, Bob Sanders, Marlin Jackson and DeAngelo Hall will follow closely.

**Again...these are my predictions on who EA will rate high...that doesn't mean I agree with their logic
Old 06-19-2003, 10:25 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 11

Marlin Jackson should be up there, hes hands down the best cover corner in the Big Ten.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:32 PM   #24
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

no way...Jones is good, but he has yet to prove he can carry the load for a full season by himself

I don't know, Jones was by himself his freshmen year when Suggs was out with a knee injury. He ran for 997 yards, 5.7 ypc. Not too shabby I think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »