Home

Choosing a Team

This is a discussion on Choosing a Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Choosing a Team

Hands down , Arkansas is the best team to start with. They have a sophomore qb who gets up to a 99, a backup who gets to a 99, and 4 freshmen/sophomore receivers that get above 93. and a TE thats 99. Also a solid O-line, great defense, and a sophomore RB who gets to a 99.
Washington Wizards
Old 12-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

I like to go wiht a 3 star school with multi uniform options, helmet stickers, good stadium, prefer cold so i can play in snow but with the grey sleeve bug this year i will probably go warm. i think clemson is a good choice. or i might upload delaware from my teambuilder...choosing a team is always the toughest thing to do/
Old 12-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Another option to consider is to take a mid con team I.E. North Texas ( as I am) and build them up (maybe simming more than not) and get offered a killer position with a great team. In my mind I have 5-6 schools that are very attractive for the reasons mentioned on this thread already. For my money, it is more meaningful to view the complete body of work. You can always go "Coordinator" and start with a powerhouse and learn for example how recruiting works, and get a good feel, either simming the whole thing, or just calling O or D. Then either after a season, or two, or after your first contract is up, if you are with a 6* team then you can basically write your own ticket to a 5* or lower, and sometimes another 6*. I was "OC" for VT for two years, and I will benefit from the coach prestige when I try to land recruits at North Texas. For what it's worth. Either way, enjoy this awesome game. IT IS DEEP!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 03:26 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 15

Baylor is a really good team to rebuild, they have some good pieces already in place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »