Home

360 OD Offseason Recruiting Problem

This is a discussion on 360 OD Offseason Recruiting Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

OVR: 2
360 OD Offseason Recruiting Problem

So I am in a small Online Dynasty with 2 of my buddies. We can do all of our recruiting during the regular season no problem. As soon as we get to our offseason recruiting and we advance it a week it acts as though the two people who are not commissioner did no recruiting at all.

This has gotten very frustrating as we are losing recruits left and right off our boards because it is acting as though we skipped right over our recruiting for that week. It usually ends up fixing itself by week 4 or so of offseason recruiting, but by that time the damage is done.

We have tried deleting the OD files from our HD's but to no avail. Does anyone have a fix for this or know how to fix it? It's very frustrating to get to the offseason recruiting and lose guys that you've been working on all season long. Note: it does keep the recruits that have committed to you during the regular season as committals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 360 OD Offseason Recruiting Problem

This has happened to me numerous times, and I'm not sure how to prevent it. It's so frustrating cause it always cost me the recruits that I need the most. Hopefully someone knows of a fix for this.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

You would think this would be an easy patch. I'm not sure if the file that you're saving gets corrupted or what but a solution would be great. It makes offseason recruiting almost unbearable.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

Damn. Is this forum dead or what? I was hoping to at least have some suggestions for a fix on this.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think that it doesn't save your progress if you say you are ready to advance from the recruiting hub main page. This is happened to me too. I always make sure i back out to the dynasty headquarters and set ready to advance that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

as soon as you are done with your recruiting (used all your time, talked to everyone you want to) you must back out (B if it's on xbox) to the dynasty headquarters screen. if you set to advance to the next week from the recruiting screen it won't take it.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #7
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

Good to know. Thanks man. I'll try this on our next offseason.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:34 AM   #8
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

So we got to our next offseason recruiting stage. I used up all of my recruiting time as did my two buddies. When we advanced the week, all of my stuff carried over to the next week fine but the other guys stuff who is not commissioner did not. Also, the players that he convinced to stay(because they were going pro) ended up not being on his roster, so it's like that didn't carry over either. After the 1st week of offseason recruiting everything appeared to be fine for him but even after following the suggestions here we're still having some issues with it.

I did notice that when we went to the Dynasty Headquarters screen after he had done his recruiting it still said that he had 10 hours of recruiting time left even after I refreshed a few times while mine and the other guys said 0 hours. I know this isn't always indicative of anything but I just thought it was interesting. So technically mine worked but I'm still looking for a solid fix to this. Anybody else have any suggestions? Maybe someone from EA?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »