Home

Transfer?!

This is a discussion on Transfer?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Transfer?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pielet
if you have a winning record, no. i think it is used as a balancing agent to help you if you are losing.
not true, when i got Rainey from Florida, i was in an OD and i just made it to the National Championship.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #18
Pro

thequick135's Arena

OVR: 7

i had one of my wr's (VT) transfer to wake forest.. im pretty sure inter conference transferring almost never happens, or coaches usually put restrictions on inter conference transferring. and dont u have to sit out 2 yrs if u transfer inside the conference? or is that just acc bball
Old 12-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #19
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

I was Mississippi State, and got 1 to 2 transfer's every year. I got Weatherford from UCF after the first year, when I went 8-5. I'm 5 years in and keep getting transfers even after winning 3 nat'l championships. The key is to play your back-ups when your winning big and rotating in guys at key positions, and to make sure you have less than 70 guys so there is room for the transfers to come in and settle on your team. If there is 70 people on your team from the previous year, then you can't get any transfers. Just a heads up.

And, I've never got a guy to stay when they leave the first time, even trying it repeatedly, they still leave, no matter what you do.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2

I am in year 6 of an OD with a friend, both in the ACC. In year 5 we both had our first undefeated years and I beat him in the CCG and won the NC, then had my backup QB (who had about 45 pass attempts, is an 82 overall) transfer to my friend. Both of us are 6* prestige, and that QB is now 4th on my friend's depth chart, is a RSJR, and is behind a Davey O'Brien winning true soph.

So I wouldn't say you have to be a bad team necessarily, though I'm sure it helps. Like I said we are in Year 6 and he has had 6 total transfers and I have had 1 so far.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:53 AM   #21
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

Have you tried to take control of the other school and choose not to accept the player? Works for me
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »