Home

Custom playbooks please...

This is a discussion on Custom playbooks please... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Custom playbooks please...

only bar them from ranked games, while offline and online dynasty do whatever you like, since online dynasty you can have house rules to mold the playbooks how the group sees fit...

..but first they have to be implemented which i don't see happening in 11.
MLB: Houston Astros
Old 12-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #10
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
That's where i dont agree. There has never been a heavy passing team in the history of college football that also ran the wishbone. Maybe more balanced offensive teams had it, but certainly not teams like texas tech or hawaii.

They way it should work is you should pick your basic offensive strategy. Spread Option, Spread Pass, run, Run option, Balanced, etc... and then be given a choice of what formations can be included in each. Maybe by limited formations with certain number of WR's or something like that.

In no way should they let you have 10 shotgun formations and then a wishbone. IMO the wishbone would only be included in playbooks that are run or run heavy. SOmething to that nature.
Agree with what you saying, but personally I want to have my favorite offenses in one.

No college team may have ever ran it, but the high school I played for used a similar attack, tho wasn't effective it was entertaining to see players and coaches jawing at each other.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaen
only bar them from ranked games, while offline and online dynasty do whatever you like, since online dynasty you can have house rules to mold the playbooks how the group sees fit...

..but first they have to be implemented which i don't see happening in 11.
Custom playbooks should be able to go online as well. A cheeser is going to cheese no matter what playbook they select. A custom playbook online doesn't mean there will be more cheesers.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »