Home

Does anyone know when the last patch was for 09?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know when the last patch was for 09? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Does anyone know when the last patch was for 09?

I'm a little late this year with College Football games. I was playing Madden for a bit, then COD MW2. Just now decided to start playing College ball again. After playing the NCAA 10 demo and reading up on the reviews, I decided to just stick with 09 for this year. I might buy 10 later on when it's cheaper.

Anyway, just popped in 09 and it prompted me to download an update. Is this update a patch? The last time I played 09 was around February. Did EA release a patch for 09 anytime after Feb? Just wondering, because if they did, my sliders are probably screwed. I'll have to find another set to use or tweak the ones I was using last year. So anyone know the last patch that EA released for 09 or if the update that I was prompted to download is in fact a patch(gameplay related)? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just googled it. There was only 2 patches released by EA for 09. Not sure what the update I just downloaded was for, though. Whatever.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Last edited by z Revis; 12-16-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Does anyone know when the last patch was for 09?

on 360, the title updates are not permanent, they are stored in the cache folder. only a few title updates will be kept at a time. also, if you have ever cleared the cache of the 360, you'll have to re-download the title updates.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »