Home

Feels good man.

This is a discussion on Feels good man. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Feels good man.

Just completed the first season of an online dynasty with 3 other people (Boise State, Rutgers, USF). I took Arkansas all the way to the BCS National Championship and had a tough time with Texas but eventually they couldn't stop the run.

Lost my top WR Lucas Miller to a dislocated hip (out for season), and my freshman CB Darius Winston to a broken vertebrae (out for season), other than that, no injuries. Used the Florida Gators playbook the whole season as it's what I am most comfortable with.

Wasn't able to get the Heisman though, but I did get Maxwell, Mackey, and Lombardi trophies, along with having four first team All-NCAA players.

Onwards to year two!

Last edited by GD31892; 12-29-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Feels good man.

With a schedule like that, you don't even deserve a BCS bowl, let alone the NCG. No wonder you scored 50-60 points a game, you played nobodies all year.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezymadman
With a schedule like that, you don't even deserve a BCS bowl, let alone the NCG. No wonder you scored 50-60 points a game, you played nobodies all year.
That's what I was thinking. The only ranked teams he played were the human teams that are in his online dynasty. Other than those, he played a bunch of scrubs. He did beat #1 Texas though, so I'll give him that.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 12-30-2009, 01:51 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

turn the difficulty up, you all went at least 11-2 and I'd bet those were almost all, if not all to users...boring. Not impressive you racked up ridiculous stats against bad teams
Old 12-30-2009, 02:20 AM   #5
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Don't listen to these clowns. You had fun right? isn't that why you bought the game? Plus, yeah you might not have had the toughest schedule but you beat all the other users so...
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #6
Rookie

there are what, maybe 2 teams who arent bowl eligible on that schedule? sure they arent the best teams but they arent bad in the least bit
Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
turn the difficulty up, you all went at least 11-2 and I'd bet those were almost all, if not all to users...boring. Not impressive you racked up ridiculous stats against bad teams
Turning up the difficulty means nothing. Either you are good or bad.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Turning up the difficulty means nothing. Either you are good or bad.
So youre saying the difficulty settings have no real difference other than the name? riiiiiiiiight, seeing how he is probably playing on Varsity, I can tell you right now he aint gonna put those kind of scores on the same teams on AA or Heisman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »