Home

Expected date for NCAA 2004 at Gamestop

This is a discussion on Expected date for NCAA 2004 at Gamestop within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2003, 05:39 PM   #9
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Expected date for NCAA 2004 at Gamestop

The place I preordered mine said it should be released on the 15th of July. I am also thinking they will have it late evening of the 15th or sometime during the 16th.
Old 06-24-2003, 06:54 PM   #10
Rookie

shanemaddox's Arena

OVR: 6

As far as the Dolby Digital 5.1....it would only make a REAL difference if you are buying the game for the Xbox. The PS2 supports 5.1 only in cut scenes of games, but not "in game". The Xbox supports "in game" Dolby Digital. What this means....for example...MVP Baseball 2003...the ump will call a strike or a ball only out of the back speakers. You will hear the bat drop in the back speakers. Sometimes you will hear hecklers out of different speakers. You will hear all of the commentary out of the center channel, etc. Hope this helps.
Old 06-24-2003, 07:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ummm, developers are always learning new tricks for PS2. It's entirely possible to have 5.1 while playing a game, as a matter of fact at least one game coming out later this year will have exactly that...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »