Home

This game is just bad....as in bad

This is a discussion on This game is just bad....as in bad within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #121
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: This game is just bad....as in bad

I love this thread, and I love this game! lol Revis, good to see there are other people accepting the final product of this game, and I agree with you, who gives a damn what duys like stoned cold or whatever his name thinks, guys like this will never be satisfied. Lmao at the way this thread has turned, I LOVE IT! Just slow this game down, and the speed of the ball coming out from the qb's release, add a little zone blocking with correct offensive and defensive line interaction which would allow the SPREAD guys to read that backside end with theirZone Read while us PRO STYLE guys handle that backside unblocked DE with whams leads and kicks utilizing the H Back, as well as preoccupying backside with nakeds, and we will have one hell of a game!

I am loving it too, along with MADDEN!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #122
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Why are people arguing whether it's a good game or not? Who the **** cares? If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to post your opinion, but you don't have to bitch about it to other posters who enjoy the game(and vice versa). It's ridiculous that this thread is 12 pages long. We all have our opinions, and at the end of the day, whether you like the game or not, our personal opinions are the only ones that matter.

Personally, I enjoy the game and have stated so in the first few pages. But I couldn't care less what someone else thinks about the game.
Personally I do not like the game at all. From the terrible animations, the speed of the game, the dynasty mode, the atmospere, all the way down to something a trivial as the ball physics. Most who come to a thread that says "this game is just bad....as in bad" would realize that most of the people in here feel the same way. Now there is nothing wrong with stating that you feel differently then leaving, and not trying to start arguements and pm'ing people just trying to be obnoxious is different. What is truly ridiculous is others trying to dictate how long someones thread should be.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:31 PM   #123
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
Personally I do not like the game at all. From the terrible animations, the speed of the game, the dynasty mode, the atmospere, all the way down to something a trivial as the ball physics. Most who come to a thread that says "this game is just bad....as in bad" would realize that most of the people in here feel the same way. Now there is nothing wrong with stating that you feel differently then leaving, and not trying to start arguements and pm'ing people just trying to be obnoxious is different. What is truly ridiculous is others trying to dictate how long someones thread should be.

OK BIG JAKE! LOL I do like the game, and I will continue to play it until 11 comes out. I will then buy it, as well as MADDEN. I do believe it needs work but I do not in anyway think the game is bad. My opinion, you have yours, I am not going to change the way I feel, and neither are you. Some people like the game and some people don't.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #124
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHFBFAN1
OK BIG JAKE! LOL I do like the game, and I will continue to play it until 11 comes out. I will then buy it, as well as MADDEN. I do believe it needs work but I do not in anyway think the game is bad. My opinion, you have yours, I am not going to change the way I feel, and neither are you. Some people like the game and some people don't.
Then stop trying to argue w/everyone. You saw the title of the thread, you posted your opinion. We know that you like the game. Don't be obnoxious to the people that don't like the game. Okay?
Old 01-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #125
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHFBFAN1
I love this thread, and I love this game! lol Revis, good to see there are other people accepting the final product of this game, and I agree with you, who gives a damn what duys like stoned cold or whatever his name thinks, guys like this will never be satisfied. Lmao at the way this thread has turned, I LOVE IT! Just slow this game down, and the speed of the ball coming out from the qb's release, add a little zone blocking with correct offensive and defensive line interaction which would allow the SPREAD guys to read that backside end with theirZone Read while us PRO STYLE guys handle that backside unblocked DE with whams leads and kicks utilizing the H Back, as well as preoccupying backside with nakeds, and we will have one hell of a game!

I am loving it too, along with MADDEN!
Ohhhhhhhhh, so noooooowwwwww the games NOT perfect anymore? You listed all the stuff the rest of us have been complaining about, and more.

Funny how that works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #126
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
Then stop trying to argue w/everyone. You saw the title of the thread, you posted your opinion. We know that you like the game. Don't be obnoxious to the people that don't like the game. Okay?
The only reason I could see his post is because you quoted it, love that ignore button, but seriously I think he is ********.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #127
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Where are the mods? This thread should've been locked days ago. Nothing but people bickering back and forth about something very pointless, and now throwing insults at one another.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 01-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #128
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Where are the mods? This thread should've been locked days ago. Nothing but people bickering back and forth about something very pointless, and now throwing insults at one another.
Someone finally reported this nonsense.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »