Home

How long do you play?

This is a discussion on How long do you play? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: How long do you play?

Usually I'll play it until February or so, then get into NBA 2k/Live or NCAA Basketball. But this year, I started so late. I didn't buy the game on release like usual. I was busy in the summer and usually only played Halo 3. Then Madden came out, I played that for a couple months. And then it was COD MW2. Finally I decided to get NCAA Football 10, but since it was already mid-December, I waited for Christmas to roll around before buying the game because I knew I would get X-mas money like I usually do. So I bought the game the day after Christmas and have been playing it since. Therefore, I probably won't stop playing for awhile. lol.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 01-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
Actually, I play most of my football in the off-season, b/c I'm spending my time watching the games during the season. I've been that way since I can remember. It helps me get through the "dog days" and serves as my football fix.
i'm actually the same way.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:21 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 31

two weeks. I feel like I have been playing the same game for 10+ years.

The lack of innovation in playbooks (mostly defensive) I just don't enjoy the depth of the game. There is very little that still interests me from this series. I wish they would make the game deeper and far more customizable for the USERS.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »