Home

What is everyones preference??

This is a discussion on What is everyones preference?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: What is everyones preference??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I typically take a low rated team and build them up. usually build them up until I win the National championship and after that, I'll either try to make a run for a back-to-back, or I'll take over the worse team over those years of building the original team.
I started doing this myself. I started my career with Army. After three rather futile years there, I took a job at Iowa State. I managed to win the NC in my fourth year there. Now I am considering changing schools after my contract is up. I am thinking of taking two star Minnesota and making them a 6 star team. Do you get to keep your coaching prestige and integrity when you switch teams?
Old 01-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #10
MVP

UATide's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I like to rebuild once great programs like The U or make Georgia good and put Joe Cox where he needs to be. On the sidelines and play someone who should be on the field.
Hahahaha!

This Is Alabama Football.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #11
Banned

So I decided to quit my job at ISU and took a job with Minnesota, which was ranked 102 at the time. I took a one star hit in my prestige, but that was ok since I had it at 6 at the time. When I started recruiting, I had all of the recruiting attributes I had with ISU, like excellent in championship contender, pro factory, tv, etc. So I used those to get recruits in for the first three weeks. I shut the game off and went to bed. This morning when I went to recruit some more, all the attributes had changed. They have elite in academic and fair in almost everything else. Even a low in coach prestige. I wonder if this has would not have happened if I had not shut the game down. Anyone else experience this? Also, the coach that took over for ISU was six star in prestige, but had a record something like 18 wins, 230 losses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #12
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I've always created teams in my dynasties. Here's a sampling:

NCAA 03/04/05 (Southwest Texas State...now Texas State)
NCAA 06 (Fictional team I did)
NCAA 07 (California Bulls from HBO Series 1st & Ten)
NCAA 08 (ESU Timberwolves)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (27.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg games004.jpg (25.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg games002.jpg (31.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg games001.jpg (29.9 KB, 53 views)

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #13
Banned

How do you create teams? I am playing as Minnesota because I can't play the fictional Minnesota State Screaming Eagles from the tv show coach. I am playing ps3 ncaa 09 by the way
Old 01-13-2010, 03:45 AM   #14
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

I am in my first year offline Dynasty and had a blast with it. My plan going into the offline Dynasty thing was to start with a smaller school that has had football tradition in the past but who has been down for a few years. Idea, to bring them back to the glory days. That team I selected was the THUNDERING HERD OF MARSHALL UNIVERSITY. I finished 7-5 with upsets over VA TECH and WVU. Playing on ALL AMERICAN. Accepted Bowl game vz BAYLOR. Like to build a Dynasty here, maybe get a bigger job, then someday take the Notre Dame job.
Thats my plan.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #15
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsleadtheway
How do you create teams? I am playing as Minnesota because I can't play the fictional Minnesota State Screaming Eagles from the tv show coach. I am playing ps3 ncaa 09 by the way
I don't play the PS3 version, but I'm pretty sure to create a team you have to get online and use their "team builder" feature. However, you should be able to find the screaming eagle logo on the net and save it to use for your team.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #16
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
I don't play the PS3 version, but I'm pretty sure to create a team you have to get online and use their "team builder" feature. However, you should be able to find the screaming eagle logo on the net and save it to use for your team.
TB isn't in ncaa '09.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »