Home

Gampro review of ncaa 2004

This is a discussion on Gampro review of ncaa 2004 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 12:51 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Gampro review of ncaa 2004

But what about online play with EA games? This year the socom headset is compatible with all EA games online broadband only. A harddrive can't comptete with that feature IMO. But if online aint important, go with Xbox i quess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2003, 12:54 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

MedalofJack said:
Quote:

Talion said:
The X Box controller should play no part in system selection because you can buy the X Box/PS2 controller adapter for just 20$ - X Box hands down!

I have that adaptor and I hated it. The X icon on the receiver is your square button, its confusing but I quess i could have gott'n use to it. Also the stiff arm and juke buttons aint assigned where they should be with that adaptor.

Anyway, with EA sports, especially football....you gotta go with the PS2.

You do? Wow all this time buying EA sports for the x-box I was doing the wrong thing ?

Online play isnt a big deal to me..and my fav controller is the s-controller, really not hard to get used to with EA games. I thought it was going to be hard also so I bought the adapter, I used it like twice and stuck with the s-controller.
Old 06-27-2003, 12:59 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

But DookieMowf, don't you feel that the triggers on the S controller are way to sensitive? I hit those trigger by accident all the dang time and it screws me up big time. I just barely graze them and I freak'n juke. I don't like that. But to each his own.

ps

This was in Madden2003
Old 06-27-2003, 01:14 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

Skyboxer said:
Quote:

alienreb said:
X-Box owners will always dream of having the better system. I'll never forget the first time I saw an X-Box - it was in Wal-Mart and a green screen of death was being featured on the screen above. I laughed a good laugh then.

Between that fat controller with all those oblong and misplaced buttons and a lack of support for games, I cannot understand why some ignoramous would go out and purchase one of those flaky contraptions - even if they have the money to do so.

The thing about PS2 is that it can do more with less. Always has, always will. Valuable lesson to be learned from all of this for X-Box owners. It's not the system that makes the games, but the games that make the system.
Same reason why a hardware inferior Sega Genesis beat out the old SNES, the PSX beat out the Saturn/Nintendo 64, and the PS2 has beaten out the Dreamcast/Gamecube/X-Box. If It's In The Game, It's In The Game.

Watch the name calling. I have all the systems which makes me understand the value of each system. To call someone ignorant for owning a particular system is wrong and will get you out the door pretty quick, I believe.

I feel you Skyboxer. Most people can't afford to have every system and tend to have "sour grapes" about EVERYTHING that they don't have. Alienreb may or may not have more than one system but alot people criticize things the way he did based on what? LOOKING at a console for 5 minutes without playing a single game? LOOKING at a PIC of a game not yet even finished or is even in MOTION? What can you do...
Old 06-27-2003, 01:20 PM   #29
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

As long as the generalized system wars that alienreb began are continuing:

It is off-topic in this forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »