Home

DE Super Loop Rush

This is a discussion on DE Super Loop Rush within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 34
Re: DE Super Loop Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by videlsports
I got you bra, I used to have this problem many years ago, but I solved it. Works for me 89% of the time.

1. The first feature i use is the line audibles. have the line block where your buddy picks the DE. (this works well but has some flaws as good DE's can penetrate any O Line.
2.Step up in the pocket. THe loop stratagy developed years ago was for players dropping back 7-10 yards too far. (allow the CPU to drop back for you.) P.s When the QB finishes his drop back the receiver is supposed to be at the finish or break in his route. So the play art you see on picking plays, is where is is supposed to be. Fire it in there, unless you see him not winning a Press coverage battle.

3.Not alot of people pay attenion to this, but Motioning WR is great for helping coverages loosen up. IF he follows your WR it's MAN Coverage, if not it's zone, call a hot route according to coverage.

4. Motion a extra wr in to block. you know one you know on a certain play will not help you for the down and distance. A flat route will not help on 3rd and 7 so motion the recevier until he behind the offensive line then hike,(He will help block).

This should help you my man.
Really? I'll need to lab this. Ive been playing EA football for a eyars, and that never occured to me.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #10
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
Really? I'll need to lab this. Ive been playing EA football for a eyars, and that never occured to me.

Yes sir.. try and practice it when you get a chance. I'm no Guru, ...well sometimes i am LOL. But i have a horrible online record too. But to my defense alot of my losses came from florida fans or Number 1 ranked fans against me using teams like northwestern, and still winning or almost beating them. But the tatics work.
MLB:PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
NCAAFB:PENN ST (Jerry's Gone PSU Moves on)
NCAABB:KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Old 01-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Thank for the tips. I have been pushing these guys to start with weakers schools for years but can't get them to budge. I always take the most challenging school. They sit in quarters/cover 4 and it pisses me off because I can't run on them because their stacked team. Last game I did get some plays I use on Madden to work where I snap and throw the ball right away. It is just such a cheap tactic that I have stuggled to beat. Once I do these dudes will be toast because they use tactics and I use strategy. I am a pure pocket passer so it ticks me off how effective this is against me. Its like they did this to punish scramblers but like ususal, it was over done by the developers. These guys have very high rated ends as well.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2010, 11:37 PM   #12
Pro

videlsports's Arena

Thumbs up Re: DE Super Loop Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
Thank for the tips. I have been pushing these guys to start with weakers schools for years but can't get them to budge. I always take the most challenging school. They sit in quarters/cover 4 and it pisses me off because I can't run on them because their stacked team. Last game I did get some plays I use on Madden to work where I snap and throw the ball right away. It is just such a cheap tactic that I have stuggled to beat. Once I do these dudes will be toast because they use tactics and I use strategy. I am a pure pocket passer so it ticks me off how effective this is against me. Its like they did this to punish scramblers but like ususal, it was over done by the developers. These guys have very high rated ends as well.

You are a pocket passer just like me. This will work for you. Check the above post I posted for you. The extra blocker's will help you. and the line audibles too. I have a 360 I will Lab with you if ya want. GT:Videlsports
Old 01-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #13
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by videlsports
You are a pocket passer just like me. This will work for you. Check the above post I posted for you. The extra blocker's will help you. and the line audibles too. I have a 360 I will Lab with you if ya want. GT:Videlsports
Cool, I'll hit you up sometime for sure!
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 01-22-2010, 10:28 AM   #14
Pro

videlsports's Arena

Quote:
Cool, I'll hit you up sometime for sure!

Well How is it Going? I have to get Ncaa from my local Blockbuster, should have it today 1-22-2010. Hope it's going well. Check my Arena For more info.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I need some help stopping this garbage. Here is my situation. I playing in an Online dynasty with friend that I have been playing with for years (some since Bill Walsh days). Anyways were are in season 4 and I have Oklahoma State which isn't a recruiting powerhouse and I have a B+ team. The other teams are all A+ Ohio St., Texas, USC, etc etc. A couple of these guys just sit in fricking quarters or dime cover 4 all day and manual control the end that runs around my tackle/TE every play. I literally have to snap the ball and throw it or I am toast. I built a power run team but it is impossible to run on these guys when they have a entire defense full of 90+ guys. I've hot routed guys to block shifted people. I can't stop this crap no skill play. Anyone got any solutions.

1) Screens- The D is too fast so I get no yards

2) Run through the large space vacated by the DE- he runs in a circle and catches my QB. (I guess I need to go with a fast QB).

3) Any pass I get off with a guy open results in someone hitting my guy and him dropping the ball. I even had catching on blue.

HELP!
Put it on conservative (Pink). This is my default for catching and it nearly eliminates all drops. There are still the realistic ones where a guy gets popped on a slant but most of the boneheaded ones where you are obviously getting screwed have disappeared.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2010, 06:51 AM   #16
Pro

videlsports's Arena

Icon7 Re: DE Super Loop Rush

Does that work when they predict pass all the Time on D? I have played people who pick this the whole game and just rush the DE. The only counter I found for it or Quick Routes and LONG Bombs when the coverage is beat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »