Home

NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN NCAA FOOTBALL 2010 [CHOOSE 5]
NEW EQUIPMENT - UPDATED - NAME SPECIFIC STYLES YOU WANT TO SEE 47 32.41%
US ARMY OR UNDER ARMOUR HIGH SCHOOL ALL AMERICAN GAMES 40 27.59%
PRESEASON SPRING GAME 39 26.90%
TEAM SPECIFIC STADIUM ENTRANCES - NAME YOUR SCHOOLS STYLE OF ENTRANCE EX - MICHIGAN RUNNING OUT OF THE TUNNEL AND TOUCHING THE GO BLUE BANNER, CLEMSON RUBBING HOWARDS ROCK AND THEN RUNNING DOWN THE HILL 62 42.76%
PRE GAME, HALFTIME, AND POST GAME SHOW THAT INCLUDES COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD AND KEYS TO THE GAME 75 51.72%
COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD 36 24.83%
ESPN/CBS BROADCASTS SUCH AS HAVING THE SEC ON CBS WITH VERNE LUNDQUIST AND GARY DANIELSON AND ESPN ON ABC WITH BRENT MUSBERGER AND KIRK HERBSTREIT TO NAME A COUPLE 96 66.21%
HAVE UPGRADES TO BE ADDED TO STADIUMS OF FACILITIES TO FURTHER THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOWER TIER SCHOOLS SO THEY CAN GO FROM 1 STAR TO 6 STARS IN DYNASTY MODE. HOW MANY NUMBER TEAMS DO YOU KNOW THAT ONLY HAVE A STADIUM CAPACITY OF 30,000 47 32.41%
AD MODE THAT INCLUDES HIRING AND FIRING OF COACHES SUCH AS HEAD COACH, OFF, DEF, ST, AND RECRUITING COORDINATORS 64 44.14%
ALL SCHOOLS PREGAME BANDS 12 8.28%
THE OPTION OF CHOOSING WHAT TYPE OF OFFENSE SUCH AS HURRY UP AND SLOW PACED OFFENSES 40 27.59%
POST GAME CELEBRATIONS SUCH AS FANS RUNNING ONTO FIELD AFTER UPSET OR A HUGE WIN, THE COACHES GATORADE BATH. CONFERENCE AND BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIP POST GAME CELEBRATIONS. 73 50.34%
RECRUITING SHOW SHOWING WHICH RECRUITS ARE GOING WHERE AND RECRUITS PICKING BETWEEN 3 HATS ON WHERE THEY ARE GOING AND HAVE RECRUITS BE BUST OR A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH 32 22.07%
BETTER IN GAME PRESENTATION SUCH AS CHAIN GANGS, REFEREES, COACHES ON SIDELINES, INJURED PLAYERS BEING HELPED OFF THE FIELD, CROWD REACTIONS TO BIG PLAYS. 77 53.10%
FORMATION SUBS AND ABILITY TO CREATE PLAYS 66 45.52%
MORE HOME GAME ADVANTAGE PHYSICS SUCH AS STADIUM PULSE AND CAMERA SHAKING. 29 20.00%
HEISMAN PRESENTATION AS WELL AS AWARDS PESENTATION FOR DYNASTY MODE 41 28.28%
DEEPER ROAD TO GLORY MODE 18 12.41%
UPGRADES TO THE TEAMBUILDER MODE 28 19.31%
ABILITY TO CREATE NEW RIVALS 30 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

willygoat20's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES

I have been playing the NCAA Football series since it first came out back in the 90's and the series has gotten better and better every year. I figure as gamers that if we can narrow down to the top five features that we want to see in NCAA Football that it can become a reality. I have looked through many different forums and looked at what many people would like to see in the next addition of NCAA. I would like for anyone who reads this to post what your top 5 would be. At the end of every week we will have results based on what people have voted for
Below is a list of new features I have compiled from many forums I have read through and I want you to list your top 5 you would like to see

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT RESPOND THE BETTER. THEN AS A COMMUNITY WE CAN SHOW WHAT WE THE GAMER WANTS. WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER POLL ON FEATURES NEXT WEEK THAT MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED THIS WEEK.

1. NEW EQUIPMENT - UPDATED - NAME SPECIFIC STYLES YOU WANT TO SEE

2. US ARMY OR UNDER ARMOUR HIGH SCHOOL ALL AMERICAN GAMES

3. PRESEASON SPRING GAME

4. TEAM SPECIFIC STADIUM ENTRANCES - NAME YOUR SCHOOLS STYLE OF ENTRANCE EX - MICHIGAN RUNNING OUT OF THE TUNNEL AND TOUCHING THE GO BLUE BANNER, CLEMSON RUBBING HOWARDS ROCK AND THEN RUNNING DOWN THE HILL

5. PRE GAME, HALFTIME, AND POST GAME SHOW THAT INCLUDES COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD AND KEYS TO THE GAME

6. COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD

7. ESPN/CBS BROADCASTS SUCH AS HAVING THE SEC ON CBS WITH VERNE LUNDQUIST AND GARY DANIELSON AND ESPN ON ABC WITH BRENT MUSBERGER AND KIRK HERBSTREIT TO NAME A COUPLE

8. HAVE UPGRADES TO BE ADDED TO STADIUMS OF FACILITIES TO FURTHER THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOWER TIER SCHOOLS SO THEY CAN GO FROM 1 STAR TO 6 STARS IN DYNASTY MODE. HOW MANY NUMBER TEAMS DO YOU KNOW THAT ONLY HAVE A STADIUM CAPACITY OF 30,000

9. AD MODE THAT INCLUDES HIRING AND FIRING OF COACHES SUCH AS HEAD COACH, OFF, DEF, ST, AND RECRUITING COORDINATORS

10. ALL SCHOOLS PREGAME BANDS

11. THE OPTION OF CHOOSING WHAT TYPE OF OFFENSE SUCH AS HURRY UP AND SLOW PACED OFFENSES

12. POST GAME CELEBRATIONS SUCH AS FANS RUNNING ONTO FIELD AFTER UPSET OR A HUGE WIN, THE COACHES GATORADE BATH. CONFERENCE AND BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIP POST GAME CELEBRATIONS.

13. RECRUITING SHOW SHOWING WHICH RECRUITS ARE GOING WHERE AND RECRUITS PICKING BETWEEN 3 HATS ON WHERE THEY ARE GOING AND HAVE RECRUITS BE BUST OR A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

14. BETTER IN GAME PRESENTATION SUCH AS CHAIN GANGS, REFEREES, COACHES ON SIDELINES, INJURED PLAYERS BEING HELPED OFF THE FIELD, CROWD REACTIONS TO BIG PLAYS.

15. FORMATION SUBS AND ABILITY TO CREATE PLAYS

16. MORE HOME GAME ADVANTAGE PHYSICS SUCH AS STADIUM PULSE AND CAMERA SHAKING.

17. HEISMAN PRESENTATION AS WELL AS AWARDS PESENTATION FOR DYNASTY MODE

18. DEEPER ROAD TO GLORY MODE

19. UPGRADES TO THE TEAMBUILDER MODE

20. ABILITY TO CREATE NEW RIVALS

I know there will be ideas that many people won’t like, but just post the 5 ideas on this list that would definitely interest you on buying NCAA Football 2011

Last edited by willygoat20; 01-19-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES

Great list
Old 01-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
Rookie

HokiesCavs's Arena

Definitely a good, if unrealistic(in terms of the likelihood of it getting implemented), list.

For future reference, there is a wishlist forum that stuff like this should be posted in.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Hypothetically, all this list would give us is good presentation to go with crap gameplay. Just like Madden. But, I guess most people are ok with that.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #5
Rookie

reco's Arena

OVR: 8

great list!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #6
Rookie

willygoat20's Arena

the way I wanted to look at it was that if we could get windsocks, field goal nets, a new name for campus legend, 5 percent of all of the schools bands, and teambuilder -all of which seem to be the big advancements from last year- then we could come up with the 5 things we the gamers want.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6

I think the spring game idea is stupid. Alot of starters are out or aren't playing, and if they do, they only play for one quarter. It's like a preseason game. It'll be a waste of game space if you ask me..
Old 01-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #8
Rookie

willygoat20's Arena

There will be ideas that people won't like and I am not asking whether or not you like it, I just want to compile the 5 ideas you like most and we will have results up every week that way if a designer listens to the gamer then they can be referred to this list and they can just look through and see which 5 ideas are most popular.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »