Home

training help????

This is a discussion on training help???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
training help????

So is there anything that influences the pre-season training in the game? Also how do players gain experience during the season. Sometimes they will get like a couple points boost but what affects that? I really hate it when my players perform well during the season but get like minimal training boosts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: training help????

Offseason training is influenced by number star prestige your team is.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Training is 100% random in this game. I'm now in my 10th season of my dynasty. I have had guys increase by 4 or 5 points and never play a down nor were on my depth chart. I have had guys play well and put up big numbers and only go up 1 point. I have tired playing my back-ups in blowout wins to get some playing time but didn't seem to help. I have redshirted guys and that seems to be random as well. Over at EA's site they have done some Q&A's on the game and one was on progression. I think it was Russ doing the Q&A and even he said progression was different for every player. He did say that there was a hidden potential for every player and those with a higher potential would progress better then others. That is why we see guys that are not getting much to no playing time progressing better then the starter that puts up the huge numbers.
Huge flaw in the game that needs to be fixed. We need a training system were we apply points/time that effects progression. Also the coaches should have an effect as well.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Cool thanks for the reply. Yeah that would be awesome if they had training points that you spend on players and help in there progression in certain fields that you feel is important. Obviously some players are never going to get good but sometimes you should be able to get a player that is mediocre but improves in his training alot and has a breakout junior/senior season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »