Home

Interesting in hearing how you guys choose the team you use in your dynasties?

This is a discussion on Interesting in hearing how you guys choose the team you use in your dynasties? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #17
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Interesting in hearing how you guys choose the team you use in your dynasties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
Can someone recommend a few of the crappiest one star teams that i could potentially build up
Pretty much anyone from the Sun Belt with the exception of Troy. Particularly WKU, FIU, FAU, and North Texas. Tulane could be good too since they play in a big stadium but currently stink.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #18
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Interesting in hearing how you guys choose the team you use in your dynasties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsleadtheway
I am considering switching teams when my contract is up. I am currently at Minnesota and have taken them to 5 star so far and just drafted a 5 star QB. Maybe after he graduates, I will switch programs, only because I am sick of playing in a dome. That being said, if I do changes jobs, any recommendations? I would like to play in a fun stadium as well as a good conference. Cool uniforms and mascot would be a plus. I am not too worried about recruit talent, since I have gotten along pretty well so far on 3 and the occasional 4 star player for the most part so far. So any ideas you guys have would be great. Oh yeah, no Notre Dame.
I thought Minn had a generic outdoor stadium for NCAA 10. Maybe you are playing 09?
Old 01-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 14

I am playing 09.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:30 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 26

It's easy fo rme.....I have a few teams i can choose from....MY teams

HS Jellico Blue Devils
Tennessee Vols
Southern Miss
SMU
Kingsport Cougars....teambuilder

Old 01-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I take Tennessee a lot, since that's my alma mater.

I also like to take one-time powerhouses who have fallen on hard times and rebuild them. I've done that in the past with SMU, Clemson, UCLA and Penn State (Clemson and Penn State have obviously bounced back in real life). Sadly, Tennessee now fits that mold.

Syracuse, Michigan, Washington, Colorado and to a degree Florida State fit that too. I'm leaning toward taking UCLA for NCAA 11.

I've always been intrigued by taking a one-star school and going from there. But it's just hard for me to get excited about winning the Sun Belt, so I typically stick to rebuilding BCS schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #22
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

The first day I have the game... I go to "team mgmt." tab and sort by specific attributes using the entire NCAA as my grouping. The ultimate goal is to find a one or two star team that appeals to me. In choosing a team for dyn... I'll look for the worst program in the most remote area possible to make recruiting difficult.

I also do some sorting to find a 2 star school that I can take online and battle with the top 20 teams. That sorting is a bit different. Instead of looking for the most challenging project team, I'll look for some talent at specific skill positions, like QB, HB, and DE, and secondary. Nothing better in my opinion than taking on the most popular teams with an obscure nobody team and giving the top ranked teams a run for their money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »