Home

Who's pumped about their recruiting class? (real life)

This is a discussion on Who's pumped about their recruiting class? (real life) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #9
Rookie

Insomniac33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Who's pumped about their recruiting class? (real life)

FSU has a pretty good Defensive class coming in. Gettin #1 ILB and CB along with the #2 OLB and a bunch of 3 star guys. Just not that much Offense comin in. WR Kenny Shaw and De'Joshua Johnson about it.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3

Syracuse is bringin in a goon squad. They signed a bunch of speed backs tall but undersized lineman which can help and hurt us. They really focused on the defensive side of the ball this year which isnt a bad thing. Im really feelin this Jonny Miller #18QB. And RB Dom Timbers hes from around where i live and he lit up the competition at the highest level we have.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
I'm happy with Oregon State's. Not what most of you that are fans are the elite universities would like. But we have more 4* than 2* according to Rivals.

Wish we would have gotten OWA though. Would like to see what the coaches could do with a highly graded prospect. (I think the UCLA decision was the worst of the 3.....Neuweasel??? Really??)

Shaydon Akuna was a huge get. I think he'll be special. Same with Sean Mannion.

I would have been fine with losing Owa to the Beavers. But like you said, Slick Rick? Come on. What a waste.

But otherwise pleased with my Corn's class. Will get the Owa type next year if the D continues to look like it has under the Pelini Bros.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #12
Pro

UnStOpPaBlE's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphandw
I can't wait to have Tom Savage connecting with Brandon Coleman our biggest WR pick up since Kenny Britt. A 6'6 220lb WR with 4.45 speed. - peteykirch

If they put this guy on the 2011 game with his actual Size and Speed, wow, he will be a beast!
Hey man, there's a quote button--use it!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #13
Rookie

clownbaby's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm sure it has been talked about too much already, and as a 20 year resident in Gainesville and a senior at UF, it's safe to say I get sick of hearing the stupid s*** ESPN chooses to talk about regarding Florida.

Having said that, I am really excited about next year. All of my father's side went to Bama and my Mom's to UF, so I'm ready to see first year freshmen play big games next season, FSU, LSU, UT, and most likely 2 games against Bama.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #14
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Can't wait to see Dew in action... huge sleeper imo. I'm hoping one of the 3*Qb's can develop into an impact player... Someone better then ju-ju...
Old 02-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

It's going to be a lot of fun with Louisville's class.

4* WR Michaelee Harris is going to be a ton of fun
3* WR Corvin Lamb is also going to be a blsat at kick returning, and as a slot WR

The OL looks to have a bunch of solid recruits coming in and the DL added a bunch of guys, and a GREAT pass rushing prospect with BJ Butler.

We have a ton of exciting LBer's with great speed.

4* QB Dominque Brown should be great to scramble around with
3* ATH/QB Marcus Smith should also be a lot of fun
3* QB Luke Woodley should be the best true passer we have in the incoming class

I mean really, when it comes down to Louisville's recruiting class under Coach Strong just think speed, speed, speed, and more speed. They're going to be a BLAST to play with if we don't get shafted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 03:57 AM   #16
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

Fresno State had a big time recruiting class, I think ranked 52 overall which is the best for us, and one of the best WR classes for non AQs ever:

2 receivers that decommitted from Cal to go to Fresno State, along with another receiver who is 6 foot 6 with 4.4 speed and will play basketball as well and one more receiver that had offers from multiple BCS schools.

Also snatched the #1 punter in the nation from USC after he decommitted a few weeks ago(4 stars)

Got 2 3* DB's and and added depth to the QB,RB, and LB positions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »