Home

NCAA 11 Info

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #97
Banned

goirish48's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 11 Info

I found this site by typing in NCAA 11 info. Cool site, and like a lot of you guys I am eagerly awaiting NCAA 11. I believe we are going to get a good game this year guys and I will tell you why I feel this way.
First of all, EA has heard the public, LOUD and CLEAR! i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. I do think they care about making a good college football game but pleasing everybody is hard. I play the game even though it pisses me because of its speed, but anyway I feel that EA knows they need to do something big here. Or should I say keep the people off their back. They are feeling it, trust me.

Secondly, we all have got to have some kind of PRIDE. Pride in what we say, what we do, how we look, etc..have to, and I think the NCAA teams feels that with the past couple of games being, shall I say not so good lol, probably has a since of PRIDE to make this game appealing to all.

Finally, I believe these guys really love College Football. I do not know what type of stipulations they have, or what they can and can't do as far as the engine itself and all of that stuff, but I do know talking to a Prohram Developer that the NCAA Game is far more complex than MADDEN. Still no excuse in my view but sill something they have to deal with. I believe they should take pride in a college football game. Hell this is what everybody enjoys, college football. I like what one poster said, "Quit treating NCAA like your stepson, quit abusing the game because you are abusing the fans"! The fact that you make a game only to turn around and give money back when Madden comes out is a horrible thing like one poster said. That is a slap in the face to the game.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #98
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by goirish48
I found this site by typing in NCAA 11 info. Cool site, and like a lot of you guys I am eagerly awaiting NCAA 11. I believe we are going to get a good game this year guys and I will tell you why I feel this way.
First of all, EA has heard the public, LOUD and CLEAR! i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. I do think they care about making a good college football game but pleasing everybody is hard. I play the game even though it pisses me because of its speed, but anyway I feel that EA knows they need to do something big here. Or should I say keep the people off their back. They are feeling it, trust me.

Secondly, we all have got to have some kind of PRIDE. Pride in what we say, what we do, how we look, etc..have to, and I think the NCAA teams feels that with the past couple of games being, shall I say not so good lol, probably has a since of PRIDE to make this game appealing to all.

Finally, I believe these guys really love College Football. I do not know what type of stipulations they have, or what they can and can't do as far as the engine itself and all of that stuff, but I do know talking to a Prohram Developer that the NCAA Game is far more complex than MADDEN. Still no excuse in my view but sill something they have to deal with. I believe they should take pride in a college football game. Hell this is what everybody enjoys, college football. I like what one poster said, "Quit treating NCAA like your stepson, quit abusing the game because you are abusing the fans"! The fact that you make a game only to turn around and give money back when Madden comes out is a horrible thing like one poster said. That is a slap in the face to the game.
Wish I shared your optimisim, but I don't.

In regards to your post, one can only hope and pray you are correct.

Welcome to the boards.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #99
Rookie

kjhen's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

i totally agree. i have this good feeling in me deep down inside that this game is finally going to be the game we've been asking for for many years. The Devs at this time know what's needed and what's been missing for a couple years now. i know they've been all throught these boards and they see what most of the fans want(improved presentation,improved gameplay,more equpment,Pro-Tak, etc.) if all this is finally added to the game, then NCAA 11 would be the best college football game ever
Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 AM   #100
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Welcome to the board. Once upon a time we were all like you. Optimistic, hopeful. That was like 3 years ago...lol

I dont see any reason for us to believe all the bugs will be ironed out, gameplay smoothed out, and just overall polishing of the game. I'd say we haven't seen this type of jump in all 3 next gen versions combined.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #101
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
NCAA 10 had DOF this year, and I'm not saying they shouldn't put it in..it needed to be put in.
I came across wrong, I meant to say that NCAA 10 DOF was POORLY executed. I thought the game was downright UGLY.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #102
Rookie

bipolar's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Welcome to the board. Once upon a time we were all like you. Optimistic, hopeful. That was like 3 years ago...lol

I dont see any reason for us to believe all the bugs will be ironed out, gameplay smoothed out, and just overall polishing of the game. I'd say we haven't seen this type of jump in all 3 next gen versions combined.
I can clearly see a difference this year from last year just on the hype of the game on the boards. There doesn't seem to be as much anticipation this year and i think thats a true indicator that most people are just sick of getting disappointed year after year.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #103
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Do we even need this thread anymore? It's just devolved into bashing and the NCAA11 info has been posted in a new thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-detailed.html
Old 02-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #104
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

I'd keep it open just for the sake of keeping requests from bitching.

@AdamdotH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »