Home

getting awards (heisman, all-conference, etc.)?

This is a discussion on getting awards (heisman, all-conference, etc.)? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
Pro

pw_1016's Arena

OVR: 7
getting awards (heisman, all-conference, etc.)?

Is it possible to for you to get realistic enough stats on 6 min or less quarters to where guys on your team will win or be in the running for the heisman, or any other awards like all-SEC, for instance? I would like to see some guys in my Vandy dynasty win some of these awards , but i dont like playing really long quarters on the game (more than 5-6 is too long for me!)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: getting awards (heisman, all-conference, etc.)?

I have never won an award playing lees then 8 minute quarters. You want get the ball enough unless you tune the sliders way in your favor. Then you will just kill teams and it will be cheap. But winning awards at Vandy would be cheap anyway. Sorry had to take that shoot. Nothing but love for the SEC.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Pro

pw_1016's Arena

OVR: 7

haha thanks for the advice...gotta get Vandy some recognition you know....other than being the armpit of the SEC.

Old 02-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

I've won the heisman before with 5 minute quarters, I usually play 6 minute quarters and have had several all-americans. I can't play anymore minutes than 6 or it takes too long.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I've only ever run 5 minute quarters (and occasionally 4 minutes when time was limited and we wanted to get in a bunch of games) and I regularly win awards, maybe not every single year, but if I have a particularly great WR or RB or QB I will usually pick up the Best position award. I would almost say it is MORE realistic, I may have a great season and finish in the Heisman top 5, but if I were to run 6+ minute quarters I think my stats would inflate drastically and I'd win everything every year,
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »