Home

Playbook questions

This is a discussion on Playbook questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Playbook questions

I didn't see a thread to ask playbook questions so I thought I would start one.

My question is which playbook offers a good amount of dual HB plays? I am planning on switching up my offense a bit and running with two HB the majority of the time. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
Banned

IRISHFBFAN2's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Playbook questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsleadtheway
I didn't see a thread to ask playbook questions so I thought I would start one.

My question is which playbook offers a good amount of dual HB plays? I am planning on switching up my offense a bit and running with two HB the majority of the time. Thanks
any of the splitback sets from undercenter and shotgun usuallly found in west coast books. Here are some books that might interest you, and I am assuming you are like myself as far as liking undercenter type looks, these I feel have better play concepts both from a pass and run standpoint.

TULANE
SAN DIEGO ST
NOTRE DAME
WEST COAST

KENTUCKY AND VA TECH have Split Twins from the gun but I do not think you can beat the downhill run approach from being undercenter. Just a few to get you started, I will scout around some more for you my friend.

irish
Old 02-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Playbook questions

That is perfect, thanks. I will give these playbooks a try and see how well they work. I will be losing my starting QB and really want to become a running team, but Hawaii's playbook geared towards passing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »