Home

NCAA 10: Blocking Logic Flaws Make for Big Defense

This is a discussion on NCAA 10: Blocking Logic Flaws Make for Big Defense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
NCAA 10: Blocking Logic Flaws Make for Big Defense

This article is the first in a new and exciting partnership with Tradition Football, the premier destination for online dynasties on the web.

I saw this play in a user game and I came back to it afterward. It's a good example of something I saw last year and I thought I would share it with everyone. I want to first say that I am not complaining about the game or EA. However discouraged and frustrated I am with the situation represented in this example, I still thoroughly enjoy the game.

Read More - NCAA 10: Blocking Logic Flaws Make for Big Defense
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
I wouldn't go so far as to call "Block the guy in front of you" an intricacy of the game, myself...:P
Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
The blocking flat out sucks in this game. Turbo is useless too if you use it behind the line of scrimmage because the O-line all of the sudden lets everybody through.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:24 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 15
Not a fanboy but 2K had the closest to realistic blocking. The worst I would say is Madden 09. The world of untouched DT's.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #5
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
the title should also include Madden 10, this year i could actually play NCAA and enjoy it, but NCAA's blocking is NOWHERE NEAR the travesty of what is supposed to be called blocking in Madden 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
the title should also include Madden 10, this year i could actually play NCAA and enjoy it, but NCAA's blocking is NOWHERE NEAR the travesty of what is supposed to be called blocking in Madden 10.
I thought the blocking in Madden 10 was good?

Last edited by Reaman; 02-21-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
Rookie

geezmeister's Arena

OVR: 18
there are so many other issues in Ncaa 10 to go with this. How I also still enjoy the game very much it is just unacceptable to have these things happening on a next gen football title, especially one that has been on next get this long.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
Rookie

vegaas's Arena

OVR: 5
Blocking has been and still is terrible on EA football games. Hopefully they eventually decide to fix that instead of giving us trading card and fantasy games.

P.S. Can we please stop calling it Next Gen? Its current gen and has been since the systems were released. Next Gen are the next consoles to be released.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »