Home

it's a good start BUT

This is a discussion on it's a good start BUT within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
it's a good start BUT

guys make EA work for your money, these little additions should not be what gets you to buy this game. they need to add more than just this little tiny stuff that doesn't even involve the actual sport. i have bought this game since 2001 and it used to be amazing. the new gen games have been horrendous. i expect huge changes to right the ship, not this stuff, and i hope you all do to.

i do agree it is a good start, but this better not be anything near the end of development. DONT get excited yet..we all saw the screens from last year and believed it would be a great game, and in my opinion, wasnt that good.

mods- this is constructive criticism, not trolling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #2
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: it's a good start BUT

I don't think these additions have convinced anyone that this year's game is going to be the best or got people to change their mind about buying the game, it's far too early for that.

Rather, I think it's made people optimistic that this trend will continue and some of the bigger features we've asked for over the years may finally have a chance at getting in the game.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

Actually your wrong about that. Not a doubt in my mind this will be the best NCAA ever (next gen at least). I will always but NCAA football its my favorite game ever, it was my first video game ever (2005) on ps2. . .the good old days where the ball had spin on it. . .
Old 03-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #4
Rookie

vatechfan44's Arena

OVR: 6

I dont know, these changes already make the game 20x better and look how many people bought the game last year. Even with the bad economy people still buy this game and with these changes they get people pumped about the game in march. People will always be excited about a game when screen shots come out but this screen shot made people think this game will be amazing before it will come out, and I guarantee it will be better than any ncaa game yet. The reason is because the game was so bad the past years that this will make the game the best ever because the only thing we have to compare to is 20x worse. Right now if iam ea I dont address anything about game play and let this screen shot right now. I bet this game will sell more than the past two years combine, and I am already putting aside $60 bucks for this game.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:20 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

Dude its February, the first blog even. No solid information about the game comes out this early anyway so just chill. The additions they already have released are the communities most asked additions, and it was announced in the FIRST blog. We will have to wait and see what else they release in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2010, 01:30 AM   #6
Rookie

vatechfan44's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Dude its February, the first blog even. No solid information about the game comes out this early anyway so just chill. The additions they already have released are the communities most asked additions, and it was announced in the FIRST blog. We will have to wait and see what else they release in the future.
I think this information is pretty solid, it has big changes and the changes that have been made already make the game 20x better
Old 03-01-2010, 03:23 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatechfan44
I think this information is pretty solid, it has big changes and the changes that have been made already make the game 20x better
I'm not trying to say the additions weren't great, but people are acting like this is all that is going to be changed. They would never release the big news like gameplay or recruiting additions this early on.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #8
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfree21
guys make EA work for your money, these little additions should not be what gets you to buy this game. they need to add more than just this little tiny stuff that doesn't even involve the actual sport. i have bought this game since 2001 and it used to be amazing. the new gen games have been horrendous. i expect huge changes to right the ship, not this stuff, and i hope you all do to.

i do agree it is a good start, but this better not be anything near the end of development. DONT get excited yet..we all saw the screens from last year and believed it would be a great game, and in my opinion, wasnt that good.

mods- this is constructive criticism, not trolling.
stop telling other people how to think or feel. A lot of people like the stuff they've added so far and that screenshot displays a lot of things people want. So they have every right to get excited that NCAA is finally getting that stuff (much like how everyone got so excited when they saw the screenshot of Roethlisberger in Madden and all the details).

I think the only people that dont seem to understand that the major stuff will be announced later are the ones that keep complaining or whining.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »