Home

You Tell Me There's Not Reason to Hope

This is a discussion on You Tell Me There's Not Reason to Hope within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: You Tell Me There's Not Reason to Hope

What is it they say about 2nd marriages?
They're the triumph of Hope over Experience?

However, I must say this is not me saying "THE DEVS DONT DELIVER WHAT "THE COMMUNITY" WANTS!"
Because there is no "the community."

Tons of people on this website want Oregon's 73rd uniform, correct facemasks for every helmet worn by every player, and Southwest Michigan's scoreboard perfectly represented.

Others want weight to mean something, game speed to make sense, "option" blocking to actually replicate the scheme --- leaving one or more players unblocked and having the QB read those players --, etc.

By and large, there are more people in the first group than the second, both on and off this website.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #10
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
...Tons of people on this website want Oregon's 73rd uniform, correct facemasks for every helmet worn by every player, and Southwest Michigan's scoreboard perfectly represented.

Others want weight to mean something, game speed to make sense, "option" blocking to actually replicate the scheme --- leaving one or more players unblocked and having the QB read those players --, etc.

By and large, there are more people in the first group than the second, both on and off this website.
'nuff said.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 03-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #11
We had subs. It was crazy

MBFranchise's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

However, I must say this is not me saying "THE DEVS DONT DELIVER WHAT "THE COMMUNITY" WANTS!"

Tons of people on this website want Oregon's 73rd uniform, correct facemasks for every helmet worn by every player, and Southwest Michigan's scoreboard perfectly represented.

Great post. You should cut and paste this into about, oh, the top 10 threads in this forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:

Sad -- and funny -- but true. That's why RIGHT NOW, I am not too optimistic about this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »