Home

EA DEVELOPMENT TEAM PLEASE READ!

This is a discussion on EA DEVELOPMENT TEAM PLEASE READ! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #9
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: EA DEVELOPMENT TEAM PLEASE READ!

I like your thoughts on that the only thing I would like to see is them add more meaning to the injurys. By making the players that have real bad injuries make them lose a few steps in there speed and toughness. Because every player dont play the same after a bad injury and that would make having backup mean something. Now of course it would mostly happen to the players that have a low rating in thoses areas, But it still would happen to the good players to because injuries is apart of contact sports.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #10
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

And they should assign equipment for injuries. If your player injury his elbow when he returns he should be wearing an elbow brace until he's 100% again.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #11
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

something that ncaa 09 had not sure 10 had was when player was close to coming back from injury he could be listed as probable, questionable and such. that would be cool to give you a better option of controlling injuries on a team. also to go with wear and tear . so you would actually have an injury report where players would be listed week to week on injury progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #12
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
And they should assign equipment for injuries. If your player injury his elbow when he returns he should be wearing an elbow brace until he's 100% again.
Madden did this on Last GEN, I remember I was the Broncos gettin ready to play the Chiefs. Before I started the game I checked the injury report and Dante Hall was probable with some type of knee injury. Once I kicked off to him I noticed that he had a knee brace on, I thought it was really cool, it would be awesome to see the addition of injury assigned equipment in NCAA 11.

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »