Home

NCAA 11 Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 11 Dynasty Mode

Nobody cares bout offline Dynasty no more. Online is where it's at, fix Teambuilder before you fix Dynasty. Add Create-a-fan too. We don't care about offline junk anymore, that's just how we are nowadays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #42
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsochocinco
Nobody cares bout offline Dynasty no more. Online is where it's at, fix Teambuilder before you fix Dynasty. Add Create-a-fan too. We don't care about offline junk anymore, that's just how we are nowadays.
If nobody cares, then this many people wouldn't have posted their wishlist for next year's Dynasty Mode.
NBA-Portland Trail Blazers
NFL-Carolina Panthers
MLB-San Francisco Giants
NHL-Los Angeles Kings
Won't change this signature until Oregon wins a national championship (started 3/10/10)
Old 03-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #43
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
well, Dynasty mode is online now. I much prefer dynasty(on or offline) over playing useless games against random people online.

if dynasty mode was not in the game, I would have no reason to buy this game.

Edit: also it's been stated by the devs many times that the most played mode in the NCAA series is Dynasty mode.

Last edited by Solidice; 03-15-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:34 PM   #44
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Somebody ban this guy

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 03-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAsterkillah
Please, EA. Please spend all of your time just making sure REAL football strategy has a true impact on the games. If run correctly, and a an opposing scheme is run incorrectly, or a blatantly wrong scheme was chosen, every play gives each team a chance to be perfect either offense or defense.

As it is oft mentioned, one of the things that has really never been developed has been the interior line play, which outcome should be based on attribute points and specific and hopefully updated maneuvers of the big guys at scrimmage. TE's are valuable in football because they are a solid mix between a WR and an OT, currently it gives me little benefit if I recruit a real TE over a 65 rated TE with better speed, as they both have the same responsibility, and reaction to every play. Players need to have built in tendencies that may or may not change over time based on a few attributes, such as the style of coaching they receive.

Players and positions within certain systems need to be more personalized in terms of responsibilities whether that means having your o-lineman INTENTIONALLY fore go the DE on a standard option play or having your D-lineman INTENTIONALLY eat up blockers in a 2-gap 3-4 scheme which I can only dream of running successfully in a football game to this day.

Years ago I had all these high hopes of what these games would be by now and how they would eventually reach a point on the verge of realism. Sadly, this belief has vanished as I don't think there is enough study of the actual sport to even begin to attempt to resemble it, from an X's and O's standpoint. In my opinion, EA should hire a ton of coaches to work on slight variations of schemes and how each position is truly supposed to play football in regards to reads, footwork and such. Maybe study film to approximate success rates of offensive play A vs. defensive play A to further figure out what should work, and when within the game. Until the developers actually know exactly what is needed to be programmed to make it a truly realistic display of any sport, they have NO chance of doing so.

Football is a truly mental game where coaches spend their entire lives learning and adjusting particular schemes and personnel to truly maximize their talent, so any type of flexibility in that area is truly needed, and will be welcomed with open arms by all NCAA fans. Before you can build the game, you need to UNDERSTAND the real game, what works, why, and what doesn't.
Yes this game needs gap responsibilities. In every game where I can play design I run a 0-6-5 or a 0-7-4 because the linemen don't work properly in this game.

(Except with the jump the snap feature(i.e exploit) where I played a DT and blitzed like mad).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2010, 04:40 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
They need separate offline and online dynasty modes so that they don't ruin my offline single player dynasty games, by fixing problems caused by people intentionally using exploits in your online ones.

As for no people caring about offline dynasty there seem to be a lot of posts about it.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
I don't like online dynasty at all. I just can't get into it.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:32 PM   #48
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Umm, offline dynasty is just about ALL I care about. The only mode I ever play. I see all the reports of cheesing and glitching online and it makes me have no real desire to play online games of any kind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »